Invalid Report against wink

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    wink
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    7:45
    Reason For Report:
    ok so i killed a guy who came out of the roof t room like he came from that exit thing and i come i get killed then i leave the server to go get food and eat it i come back he fukin slains me for bs like i am fukin triggered really badly right now and i dont wanna keep going threw this shit cause i have no video or screen shots or anything but he does and i was a fukint which makes me even more FUKIN TRIGGERED CAUSE WINK HERE A LITTLE FALSE SLAYING SHIT​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    You have been autoslain by wink 5 minutes ago with the reason: 'RDM'.
    Do not leave the server until the end of the round! Leaving will result in a ban!
    You,-#HearTheRoar- were slain.​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I have seen this, I'll be typing my reponse with evidence shortly. Tagging my lead @Falcor

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Thanks for taking the time to file my first ever forum report against me @fizzythefishy , I'm sure this will be a great opportunity for both of us to learn a thing or two.

The Scenario
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you explained above, you did leave the game before I logged on and handle reports from earlier in the map. You logged back in and asked if you had a slay, leading to the conversation we had above. Ultimately, my verdict was that your guilty with one count of RDM

'Random Death Match'
    , or more commonly known as RDM, can occur in several different ways on our servers:
    [​IMG]
    I've underlined the particular type of RDM you committed today on our vanilla server: Killing someone on suspicion. Since the death scene shows you didn't witness a traitorous act personally, I'll assume you were trying to kill validly off our '100% certainty clause'. You show you don't have 100% certainty of the surroundings with your responses in chat, as you claimed he was the only person in the bathroom when the reality of the situation was different. These two damning pieces of evidence tie up perfectly to show I did have a basis for this slay and was not abusing my dodger blue rank.

Before I take my leave, I do want to address your 'See you on the forums!' mentality:
    Recently, I've noticed you getting more and more aggressive towards staff with your reports. I'd really recommend you to take a deeper look into both our !motd and extended ruleset, because, despite your personal beliefs, all the punishments you have reported have been given for quite valid reasons. This aggression towards staff members has gotten to a point it has worked its way onto your steam profile:
    [​IMG]
    While I wait for my lead @Falcor to finish up this report against me, I'll give you a last question to reflect upon:
    If you hate our ruleset and staff members, why do you play on our servers?

Take care,

wink

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Fizzy,
    I'll give you some time to reply to wink's evidence. Then make my verdict.

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Fizzy,
    I waited quite a bit for a response. So I assume you stated all that is need to be said.

After reviewing wink's evidence I've concluded he was correct in his verdict.
    He tried to talk to you about the situation. To see if there was any confusion due to the death scene he watched and the way you responded to the report.
    With no response and then with you not explaining what happened clearly.

I suggest in the future you try talking to the staff member more about the situation.
    If you talk to the staff member about the issue, everything will become clear once everyone understands each other.
    I know you've made quite a lot of reports lately fizzy and the servers and staff appreciate it.
    But a report would be much more clearer with screenshots and/or video provided.
    Report Invalid

Thank you for taking the time coming to the forums to file a report.
    Please message me here or add me on steam if you would like to talk about this more.
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.