Invalid Report against walker

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    walker
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    5:30
    Reason For Report:
    this little shit slayed me for hitting a guy start of round when id dint look st the clock like its just fukin 1 hit just let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    You have been autoslain by Walker 4 minutes ago with the reason: 'RDM'.
    Do not leave the server until the end of the round! Leaving will result in a ban!​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Tagging @Walker and @wink please wait for their response.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I know you may be upset with the current circumstances, but please refrain from name calling on reports.

I have seen this and patiently await my moderators response.

4. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Please be patient for my response as I am currently staffing right now. In the mean time, I will tag the Trial who was also here during the incident @Littlememe to show his side of the story aswell.

5. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

I have seen this, I will respond to this soon.
    Edit: If Needed.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  6. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Hello Fizzy,

Thank you for reporting Walker. This will give me a chance to help me to respond to other reports against me if I get any.

So Lets Start,

I reported you for damaging someone at the beginning of the round

- here is the report on you

[​IMG]

- damage logs

[​IMG]

As you can see you rdmed someone at the start of the round

Even though it was on accident, it's still rdm and I am very surprised you even reported Walker. You should know the rules by now, you've been playing on the server to understand most of the rules .

Here is the rule

[​IMG]

I hope you understand why you got the slay now for "RDM", if not please read the rules again, I really hate you reporting staff members for no reason.

- Littlememe

7. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Sorry for the delay and thank you for my first forum report! I hope we both can learn a thing or two from this situation :)

As Littlememe has stated perfectly above, Accidental RDM is still considered RDM. I understand that you were not watching the clock but unfortunately it is your fault for not watching it.
    I am just here to enforce the rules that you broke at the time. And just to clarify on the RDM here is a excerpt on the logs where you had hit the player twice...not once like you state above.
    Screenshot (6).png

I realize this wasn't included in the entire report but I would like to address your behavior after the fact you were slayed.
    Garry's Mod 2017-02-02_17-30-05 (2).png Garry's Mod 2017-02-02_17-31-11 (2).png Garry's Mod 2017-02-02_17-31-14 (2).png
    I can understand to a point that the game can be rather frustrating in certain situations, But here at SGM we like to keep everything friendly for all players. So I had to give you the warning for harassment after you had said the "C" Word, not because it offended the player you were referring it too but another player who's name will remain private let me know they were uncomfortable with you saying that.

In the end I highly encourage you to go back to our rules and familiarize yourself with them please so we can avoid further issues. https://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/
    Thank you for your time and letting us all clarify everything. I also want to thank you as well @Littlememe for your response in the matter.
    Finally I will wait for my Admin @wink to give the final verdict.

8. john redcorn

I'll leave this open for you to respond for a day or so. We'll reconvene tomorrow night and issue a verdict.

9. john redcorn

Hello @fizzythefishy and thank you taking the time to report my moderator Walker,

The age old proverb, Accidental RDM is still considered RDM, covers this report very well and why it's invalid.

Regardless of the intent of the 10 damage dealt with your crowbar hit, it's still classified as RDM in this case and requires a moderator to follow the RDM protocol accordingly. In this case, Walker applied the punishment for the first offense of RDM, which was correct and perfect for the scenario.

I see no wrongdoing on account of moderator today, so I'll be marking this report invalid. Please don't hold this grievance against him in the future, as I can assure you he is a fantastic and capable moderator. Please take time to talk to our staff members and figure out why you are reviving a given punishment.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.