Completed Report against Voca

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nikki, May 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Voca
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    -
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    You. Do. Not. Get. To. Decide. My. Gender. Identity.

you have NO say in the matter.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

[​IMG]
    If you were serious about this, you would likely have changed the rest of your info.
    Your actions on the forums and discord, doesnt speak honesty.

If you simply changed how you feel about your identity, you wouldnt need to change your entire character.

You were taking the piss on people and reporting so many responses in the thread for invalid reasons.

Im all up for people making realizations about their identity.

But noone should be using it as an excuse to take a piss on members.

@Jabba the Slut

4. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

[​IMG]

I think nikki put very serious effort into getting their title changed and her old title should not be used as evidence as they cannot change it themselves.

5. Voca

I can admit to my mistake of using that image as evidence, as I was not aware he attempted to have the title changed earlier today.

That does however not excuse the rest.

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I had a personal one to one chat with Nikki, or who some of you are still referring to as “nilz”, before nikki committed to this step of growth earlier today. We originally started talking again after my post in that suggestion thread, glad we caught up with each other thanks to @Pacifist making the girl I was seeing get into law school.

They were worried about how the transition would be treated, based on past actions, and eventually decided they would commit full heartedly to it, as it was the next step in becoming the best person they can be. I can prove this assertion with time stamps.

Nikki has been through a lot these past few months. Lots of hardship, growth, and overcoming of demons paved this road to this transition.

Nikki’s personality has always been heavy handed and abrasive, but if the servers can transition, why can’t they? If you believe they are “taking the piss out of it” how else would you expect them to act given their history here with such a change in lifestyle?

Everything I’ve seen and heard adds up to be on brand with all that of them throughout the years.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  7. Voca

8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Voca appears to have realized his mistake.

As staff it is not our place to decide whose gender identity is a joke and whose isn't.

This is going to be a learning opportunity for all staff.

Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.