Invalid Report against Voca

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Voca
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:14570606
    Your Steam ID:
    w
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    minecraft city
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    12:30cst
    Reason For Report:
    So I was on EU, I'm in NA. I had like between 140-250 ping, it was varying pretty strong. Anyway, everyone was proven but the last Traitor, and I was trying to kill him with a harpoon but since I was lagging so much, I missed twice.

My first throw (Which is in shot logs) missed and hit a wall. The T ran away and I grabbed the poon again and threw it at him, but since I was lagging and shit was bouncing around all over the place, the harpoon went through and killed Noob999, who reported me and i explained to him it was crossfire

Voca put a slay on me and said "Not even close to crossfire"

So, not only did Voca just straight up lie in the report reason, he also said

"I dont lag like when when I'm on west o.o" as his reason for keeping the slay on me.

Like, okay. What the fuck is this? Does Voca just assume that everything else in the world is exactly how he experiences it for everyone or something? My ping is already bad on American servers for some goddamn reason, how is he honestly using this 'i dont lag when im on west doip doip doip' as a legitimate reason for keeping the slay?

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Tagging @Voca and their admin, @Lordyhgm who will respond to this as soon as they are available.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will be responding with my evidence as soon as I have gathered it.

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

When I Slayed you for another report. I misclicked 2 slays.
    So I removed one of the slays.

The next map I removed voca slay on you. as I was not happy with the DS because it was giving me errors.

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

roger that, edited

6. Voca

Alright just wanna update this, While Noob had errors viewing the DS, I did not have errors, I even recorded the Deathscene, however as it turns out, Demos cannot be used for recording Deathscenes, as the whole Deathscene wont show up on the Demo. So my recording is pretty much useless. Im working on reviewing the DS through any other means, but Im having some technical Difficulties as My game has just crashed 3 times in a row after attempting to load up a singleplayer map. Im working on a fix, but will apologize on advance for the inconvenience of these issues.

The claims in Your OP I will respond to when I have gotten this to work ^^

7. Voca

Okay to start things off, thanks for reporting this instance, even if it was handled ingame while you were making this report, this report still serves as a learning experience to both of us, I atleast have learned a few things from this. ^~^

Here is the report in Question:
    [​IMG]

I took a look at the Deathscene and recorded it as a demo - Something that I now know, never to do again, since Demo files does not show Deathscene upon them. At least not if you record it after the incident occured. Now due to some technical issues I do not have the Deathscene. But I will atleast make an explanation to what I saw while watching the Deathscene on the server. And the reason to why I slayed you with the reason, "not even close to crossfire tho".

The Ds starts off with you and 3 other players at the scene, You, Noob,KnightDmG and another player who was walking with you. At the start Noob and Knight arent near you, you walked around with another inno by the fence and the small stonehut in the middle (The one viewable in the screenshot of the report), you then tossed a harpoon went to pick it up walking around for a bit and then starts walking towards the Middle, where Noob just arrived from your Right, and Knight arrived through the smol tunnel from where the Pig props are at, the guy who was with you before, was now behind you. Noone else was at the scene in the Deathscene, and upon view you walked towards Noob and Harpooned him with the closest person to Noob being Knight who was still far away from him. And the Deathscene showed no errors on my screen, hence why I gave that reason for the slay.

Now to your claims of me claiming a reason to keep the slay, at no point did I state that I kept the slay for any of the things that you or I was talking about. I was just making a statement. As you said you had 300 ping, while your ping was at 140, I just stated that I have had no lagissues despide me usually having higher ping, than what you were experiencing, on West. Another player also said that Ping wouldnt cause lag unless above the 200 mark.
    On another note, Lag should never be a reason to killing the wrong player. My initial thought when you started explaining that you were lagging, was that the closest person to Noob was still far away from him according to the DS, so Lag shouldnt be causing such a fatal mistake in throwing the harpoon 60 degrees in the wrong Direction.

Shortly after, you told me to get ready for an upcoming report against me. Meanwhile you were Tabbed out, and after the map changed, Noob told me that he checked the DS himself and that it was giving him Errors, so he decided to remove the slay I put on you, while keeping the slay for the other report on you. And told me if I could find my evidence of the Deathscene that I saw. I should be free to add the slay back.

But alas I looked at my Demo and found it to only be recording me flying around looking in the places where the Deathscene Occured, spend quite a while trying if I could gather the DS again, but my localserver kept crashing about 7 times till I gave up on that >.>

I personally have some errors of mine that I would like to thank you for creating this report as it brought some things to mind that I could do better at.

- First of all: Your report response, upon reveiwing your report response I noticed you said you tried to harpoon tmg. Upon viewing the Deathscene, I notice that are no players in in with a similiar name to tmg. I made a mistake here, seeing as the only player with a name close to tmg in the deathscene would be Knight"dmg" I assumed that you ment him, and used that in my conclusion as well that Noob wasnt even near him. - So I apologize for that, next time I shall make sure who you are targetting by asking you directly before giving a verdict.

- Secondly: Evidence Gathering, with my newfound knowledge about what you cant use Demos for and how the Deathscene re-viewer works, I shall do my best in working on such issues wont occure again ^^

- Lastly I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, even if the issue was already resolved before this report was made, I will still take responibillity for loosing the evidence that Im in need of to apply the slay in the first place. Even if most of it was a technological Issue at hand. I shall look out for it not happening again. ^~^

Unless You have any further things to add

I will be tagging my admin @Lordyhgm to finish this up

8. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

I have got the DS working for Voca.

20190603221129_1.jpg
    I see timg101705 right by the house at the point of my death.

9. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, just commenting to say I’ve seen this, I’ll try and handle this today, if not, definitely by tomorrow.

10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight, bit late, but alas. Having had a gander at the evidence in this report and the demo, voca acted correctly in issuing a slay. Latency isn't a valid reason to kill and I believe there was a miscommunication about that. The issue with the extra slays was resolved and you weren't slain for the report due to Noob removing it.
    Voca's already taken away the important details and had some extra briefing on DSs and demos

Invalid

PM me if you have anything extra to add

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.