Invalid Report against Verified

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Verified
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Verified
    Your Steam ID:
    fizzythefishy
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    4:57
    Reason For Report:
    he has been slaying me two rounds and it was annyoing cause it was for a fakse kos when he tried prop killing me.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    he slayed me
    You are playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, version 2016-04-20.
    You was slain.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Tagging @Verified and his lead admin @Kyogre . Please wait patiently for their response.

3. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

fizzythefishy,

Since it appears you are questioning why you were slain, here are the reports against you:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the first report, you did not give a valid reason for throwing your incendiary grenade, damaging several players. This resulted in your first slay.

In the second report, you called a false KOS on Spicy immediately after the round started. Since there is nothing that player could have done during the round to warrant this, we must assume that you are attempting to call a KOS on him for something he did during pre-round, which is not allowed. Actions taken during pre-round cannot be acted upon, as the roles have not been selected for there to be any traitors.

[​IMG]

I'd also like to take the time to inform you that attempting to harass me in the shoutbox and ingame will result in punishment.

I will leave the verdict up to my Lead Admin @Kyogre. In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with our rules.

Thank you,
    Verified

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey Fizzy, sorry for the delay it took to get me to finish up this report.

Verified has given valid reasons for issuing slays on you for both rounds. Something I think you should take note of is that we happen to issue two slays instead of one when it happens to be your Second Offense of RDM in the same play session. This is the reason why Verified issued two slays instead of one for your false KOS in Round 5.

As he also explained, there is no way Spicy could've done something Traitorous a split second into the round as you called a KOS even before a player was slain.

Nothing else really needs to be said, but I will be marking this report invalid as Verified has done nothing out of line as far as I can see.

Feel free to PM me with any concerns.

Signed,
    Kyogre

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.