Completed Report against Urisk2

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lucifer, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Urisk2
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:47053855
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Time of Occurence:
    10 minutes before posting this.
    Reason For Report:
    Slayed me for kossing him but I called it off I must've accidently pressed it. He wasn't killed by my kos. Also, he blocked the door where a detective was getting killed inside I don't know but that should be a T act no?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

I added 2 clips together​

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hey, thank you for reporting. @urisk2 will respond shortly. Please be patient while he may gather evidence to support his claim.

3. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

There was 3 parts to what happened.

First I was blocking the door. I could not see the act nor was i participating so it was not traitorous.
    Second, you "accidentally" KOSed me and I was killed for it.
    Finally, I asked the player why he killed me and he said it was because you had KOSed me.

I tried explaining this ingame and you would not listen to me when I tried explaining this to you.

@Thorn will be on soon to finalize this report.

Attached Files:

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

If Player A KOS'es Player B, then revokes it, and then Player C comes along without knowing the KOS was called off and kills player B, Player A is at fault.

5. Lucifer

You are still forgetting how Player A (Me) Called a KOS on him then Player B calls a kos on him I called it off. He comes to me saying why you kos me n shit 10 seconds 1 minute later when I called off my Kos he gets killed by a detective. I don't see how It's my fault I've heard stuff like If you don't look at chat thats your own fault and shit by staff and now you are saying It's my fault because some guys don't look at the chat? Are you serious? It's not my fault nor will it ever be my fault that people dont look at the chat. It's not something I can force or make them do They do it themself so If they dont look its their own fault. Also in the video you can clearly hear the shots coming from that room. Also the other guy that called the KOS did not get a slay. Who says you got killed by my KOS? So to be clear It's not my damn fault people dont look at the chat. Its not something you can force them to do.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  6. Was there, will post demo here soon. This whole situation will come down to timing. Urisk's edited screenshot neglects to show a second KOS on him was issued right after Demonic's KOS.

7. urisk2

He said he killed me for both KOSes, The other guy was also slain, and other people are not going to be held responsible because you made a mistake.

8. Lucifer

Why did you add a small part of the screenshot is wat I'm wondering why did you not include the Other kos + When I said No?

And It's hes fault for not looking in the chat. I wrote the no before my kos faded away.

9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I was not present, I am just stating how the rules would work out in that scenario, as it was described. Urisk's admin, @POPSTAR will respond when he finds time.

10. urisk2

The other player understood why he was slain so i did not feel it was necessary, not to mention whether or not you called it off is not nearly as important as if he heard you call it off as you are held responsible; And he didn't.

11. So, Events with demo attached.

Urisk blocks door, Demoic call out Guilt by Association.

KOS issued by Demonic.

KOS issued by mferra32.

Demonic says "no" in chat.

Urisk discharges his pistol. Appears to hit Demonic. (Shot/DMG logs will be needed.)

Demonic says Urisk Shot him. Urisk lies (or not, logs will be needed) and says he didnt.

Urisk threatens to slay both of them in the middle of the round if he gets killed because of the KOSes. (I've got serious issues with this statement. This is textbook using moderator for gameplay advantage. If they broke the rules, deal with it after the round. Don't threaten them in the middle of the round, it WILL affect gameplay.)

Urisk shot by 3rd party. (Detective)

12. Just watched Demonic's video, I'd say this would fall under Guilt by Association. You intentionally blocked the door to let your T buddy escape after killing that detective. You even admit to it afterwards. /I was there & my 2 cents.

13. urisk2

First of all it is best that you don't comment on another player's report.

He was killed by another traitor using the silenced pistol (he thought i had shot him too until i explained it)
    Unfortunately this does not constitute as Guilt by association as i did not SEE another player commiting a traitorous act - sound is not enough.

Your last point is actually fair and i will do my best to avoid this in the future but I promise the intention was not to abuse - when I say something would be RDM I mean it.

14. Lucifer

15. Demonic has posted what was clearly a sticky in this section. I believe you may need to brush up on your rules. Considering you read my post, which had a video attached, you clearly saw that I was a witness to these events. But I agree, it is best for you if I do not comment in this report. Unfortunately, I believe you have committed a wrong action, and therefore feel I am duty bound to continue replying.

Intentionally blocking a player from trying to get to someone who killed a detective, is clearly Guilt by association. It was VERY obvious what happened, and VERY obvious what you did. You CLEARLY took an ACTION to PROTECT your T buddy, this in itself makes you an accessory to the crime, and therefore liable under Guilt by Association.

Also, any chance you could pull your shot logs and damage logs?

16. Lucifer

With full pictures please? You can easily manipulate them as you did on your first one. Also, what he said.

17. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Actually, Guilt by assosciation is only valid if the person witnessed the player commit a traitorous act. In this case, Urisk2 was door spamming, and could not see the person on the other side commit the traitorous act, therefore, Guilt by assosciation does not apply here.

18. Is the fact that it has to be DIRECTLY seen posted anywhere? There isn't any doubt here that Urisk was an accessory to the T who killed the detective behind the door. He clearly covered for him.

19. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

When an Administrator has given their verdict, I am sure they will explain this to you aswell. However, we as staff have lives to attend to, and they will respond once they find the time. Please be patient.

20. You didn't answer the question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.