Invalid Report against ur mom (aka Habibi)

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Shadow™, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

3. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

4. Shadow™

I have more evidence DO NOT LOCK OR FINISH THIS

5. Shadow™

6. Shadow™

7. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

8. Shadow™

9. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I'll take a look since I was on, might have some video.

10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will review the said hacking evidence.

11. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

pls dont ban me again

12. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

UnknownShadow,

I will first state that this report is invalid for both the Mass RDM and the hacking. The Mass RDM that you claim can be disproved with this video here thanks to @Daddy Nexxus. I have reviewed the hacking evidence and this is clearly not hacking. He is moving towards the heads of the players and then shaking the mouse in order to get a reaction out of you and other players that he is aware of watching him. You were told by @HelixSpiral to respect our time in reviewing these demos and even acknowledged it here. Myself with a naked eye and playing full speed could tell he is not hacking on the evidence this time around. You need to stop reporting @habibi unless you get solid evidence of him hacking. There have been plenty of genuinely good players that have been accused of hacking that are not hacking. A common example of this is @XpropIayer , everyone thinks he is hacking but yet is just a genuinely good player. I do want to thank you for the report but next time review your own evidence before you post it here. What you think you see in the moment and what you may see afterwards can be completely different. I myself have waited and reviewed evidence about 2 hours after I banned them and review it myself and even have gone and unbanned people.

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.