Invalid Report against trouble in terroist town

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by acx100, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    trouble in terroist town
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:84957957
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    pool
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    1:45 cst time
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment towards me and other player.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. I was on during both of these matches and can say that I don't think he said these things seriously. I never saw you ask him to stop, but if you did I apologize. He was in a generally good mood, and I don't see why he would say these things towards you. They can certainly be hurtful though, scrub is not a term to be taken lightly. I like how you posted this right when he went offline though, so +1. gotta give credit for that

3. acx100

acx100 VIP

I posted it while he was online. Sulfuric your a friend of his, and youre trying to back him up thats good youre a gr8 friend. No but he was banned for rdm and leave by @darthwest so i guess thats why he went offline :).

4. I'm not really a friend of his, just trying to prevent a good person from getting in trouble. thanks for calling me a gr8 friend tho m8, i appreciate it, but im also sorry you saw it that way

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Please refer to the post, 'Before Filing a Report'; or more specifically, "administrators may enact discretion to close reports determined of little significance".
    There appears to be little harassment in the provided evidence, at most the player would have received a warning, and the evidence provided would not have merited a ban. And as such, this report has been determined of little significance and no further investigations involving this report will be conducted.
    REPORT CLOSED.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.