Completed Report against Trollster5

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cannon, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannon

Cannon New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Trollster5
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:71900787
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:445661932
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    All
    Which Round:
    Every round at the begining for our roles ate given
    Time of Occurence:
    For 2 days
    Reason For Report:
    Calling Kos before the round starts and then constantly saying Kos me every single round for the last 2 days I haven't been able to stream I've reported him a ton of times staff just warned him and now it's become harassment so I want him gone because I can't stream with him he even cause chaos on me when I'm not even walking around he says I look like a t so he caused Kos around doesn't even start I have video proof on my YouTube channel also he got all these other people saying that Kos Cannon so everybody's been kosm because they believed him and I'm tired of it and now he's got other people saying it too and in the video you will catch them saying it so get them to as well because I can't even move now I haven't been able to stream cuz of hin my strean chat keeps saying report hin which i do i have warnes him multiple times to stop and he has been harassing me Non-Stop
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

I'll handle this.

3. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

After looking at this footage and what I have experience with him today, this player will be banned. Thanks for reporting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.