Completed Report against Tony Danza Gaming

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [MZK]Lightning, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Tony Danza Gaming
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:37018299
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:32685044
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Motel
    Which Round:
    Don't Remember
    Time of Occurence:
    4:55AM EDT on 5/17/19
    Reason For Report:
    Hey,

During a round on the map Motel this morning on the Vanilla server, Tony Danza either used a bind or submitted a message via text chat that contained a racial slur.

I conferred with @Ronald McDonald on whether on not to file this report for only 1 use of the slur, and he advised me to do so if I had proof.

Thanks,
    Lightning​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Well judging from the surprising amount of inaction on this report I’d guess staff are reluctant to tackle it. Much appreciated

Im typing this from mobile so I’ll do my best but I can assure you it’s not a bind. I most likely typed that out. Most of you who know me here already know I have a proficiency for being edgy. I also want any staff member to know there are no hard feelings for whatever punishment you have to give me as I do find the lack of inaction here amusing.

As for you Lightning, I’d understand if you were offended by me saying that but I don’t think you were. Judging by half the reports with your name on them here alone, I guess you are among the elite group of people with hard-ons for getting people banned here. My best advice for you is to get a life. It’s a gmod server after all.

-Tony

3. trollster5

trollster5 Banned

• Dont post in Reports that your not involved in
    I concur. Getting mad at someone for stating an event that occured is sad. If you really get mad over the fact that I stated that the Tampa bay lightning got swept by columbus then jee wiz I think youre a bandwagon fan. It shows alot of your character that you went out of your way to report me over the fact that I think the lightning suck. Have fun without Steve yzerman and have fun losing brayden point. Just remember youre a non traditional market that does not deserve a team... Your owners were the fucking mafia at one point

4. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

I mean, I'm a little confused why this report is on the forums if a moderator was already contacted about the situation. I'll Issue A Short Ban as this was not not excessively used but the user does have similar previous offences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.