Invalid Report against Theinkern & alex

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Togo ✿, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Theinkern & alex
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    -
    Your Steam ID:
    -
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    -
    Which Round:
    -
    Time of Occurence:
    -
    Reason For Report:
    theinkern- handling a rdm report badly
    Alex- toxic gameplay​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    basically alex kosed me his own t buddy
    and pled that saying "There's a KOS on Togo" is not a valid kos, but when has repeating a kos not been a valid kos.
    [​IMG]
    at the end of his statement he said
    KOS on Togo​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Also Tagging @Falcor to handle the report against them

4. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

@Alex has already been warned for his toxic gameplay and you saw that in chat. I will respond with my evidence shortly.

5. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I want to thank you for taking the time to report me as you felt that I did not do my job correctly as an administrator. I will point out the several key evidence that is showing what I had done to handle this report and why I handled it in the way that I did.

Lets start with the rdm report:
    [​IMG]
    In here you can see that on the reported side that alex responded saying that "there's a kos on togo".

You can see here in the rules that for a kos to be valid is has to say exactly
    [​IMG]
    What he typed is not a valid kos.

I had brought the both of you in chat and tried to figure out what exactly just happened. Basically it was exactly as what was put in the report and you were claiming that he kosed his own t buddy, but bottom line did not. I had given Alex a formal warning about this in chat with you there of this and both seem to acknowledge it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What my punishment followed was a warning for toxic gameplay for Alex, and to continue a slay on alex because he had broken rule #12 which is stated on the front page when you log onto the server.
    [​IMG]

I am going to leave this report to be finished by my superior Falcor. Thank you again for taking the time to report if you feel your case was mishandled in any way, shape, or form.

6. Togo ✿

[​IMG]

7. Alex

Alex VIP

In the context you were already KOS'd and I said "There's a KOS on Togo", we'll see what @Falcor has to say.

8. Togo ✿

why were you even saying this when you were my t buddy

9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Togo,
    Extremely sorry for the delay.
    I've already spoke to you a bit about this so you know my stance on this situation.
    I won't be passing any type of punishment on Alex as he was already warned for toxic gameplay and will receive further punishment if this behavior persist.
    Theinkern warned alex in this situation, So I see no mishandling of this predicament.
    As for your slay your Kill on your T buddy was not a valid Kill so the slay was valid.
    Once again sorry for this delay.
    Thank you so much for being patient.

@Alex
    Saying "KOS Togo/player x " Is always a valid KOS even if you are repeating the original KOS you are still KOSing someone.
    You should NEVER KOS a T buddy, only if you have their permission.

Regards,
    Falcor

10. Togo ✿

eh, wouldn't it be self defense? All good thanks for the response.

11. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

No.

12. Togo ✿

Ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.