Completed Report against THE SIDEWALK

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Danio, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danio

Danio New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    THE SIDEWALK
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:190598701
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65678762
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    ttt_innocentmotel
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:13 min after round started
    Reason For Report:
    x3 rdm + racism​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

3. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Ok first of all @Destiny Blade said yesterday that nigga is not racist slur but if you take away the a and replace it with er it would count as one

4. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Ok I didn't RDM 3x
    Yes I did RDM twice but I looked at your evidence in the logs I killed 2 people you and S.T.A.L.K.E.R

5. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

So you have evidence of me RDMing twice but you want me banned that bad that you go against that and say 3 times?

6. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

The main question is why did you kill S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Dan? You answered that in your comment already admitting to RDM:
    You also damaged Nakou for 49 dmg. I understand that you would consider this as crossfire but for crossfire to be a valid excuse, you have to have a valid reason to kill your target(s) which you have shown (above) that you were blatantly RDMing your targets. In regards to the harassment, nigga isn't considered as a racial slur on our servers. For more information of the topic of harassment, refer to the 2nd rule which can be located here.

For the reasons above, I'll be issuing a 24-hour ban for RDM x3. The kill on S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Dan and for the damage done to Nakou (not considered as crossfire).

Thank you for reporting and if any of you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't be afraid to open up a conversation with my by clicking here.

-Hyper

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.