Completed Report against The Carlton

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    The Carlton
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:28150791
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Community bowling
    Which Round:
    2nd to last round of map change
    Time of Occurence:
    6:00PM EU time
    Reason For Report:
    So I killed a guy for backing away from an unid body. The T trap by the tester just blew up, blowing up all the barrels by it and killing a guy.

The person I killed was a T, and they didn't ID the body. They report me for RDM.

I get slain for the following, which Carlton changed over the course of a few minutes after I kept asking him.

1. The T trap didn't go off, it's not safe. (It did go off, though. That's literally what killed the inno in the first place)

Then he changed his reason to;
    2. The barrels were by the body, it's not safe to ID it. - Literally, the T trap fucking blew all of them up. You KNOW they blow the barrels by that door up, it was completely safe to id it.

And finally,
    3. "There was a man shooting by the body", when there was nobody shooting around us when I killed the traitor, so, I guess he's just straight up lying now or something?

So. False slay, which Panduh pushed to keep because "I couldn't see the barrel in the death scene"​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Juissi has this recorded, I'm going to ask him to post it here.​

2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Tagging my admin @Husky and I will respond soon.

3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Thanks for the report I love when I get reported for 1 slay even though that's only 5 minutes but sure, thanks!

This is the report you were slain for
    This is the recording of the death scene

As you can see in the death scene the body was surrounded by two barrels (Wowza that's dangerous) and right by a t trap that could've been activated or not, I don't know. This was a dangerous spot and he was fine to walk away from it to avoid dying, like in real life you run away from dangerous situations. The barrels could've exploded at any second and could've killed him since there was a traitor right behind them walking by the tester.

Here is the extended rule about this. I'll wait for husky to finish this one up

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

The barrels were literally gone, even in the death scene. +1 false slay evidence

5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Lmao there were literally right there, are you blind.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

6 second mark, the barrels (in red) exploded, and were gone. Are you blind?

7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

There were there when he was near it

8. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Sorry for being rude and harsh, I was annoyed and it won't happen again. :>

9. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I'll be home to conclude this.

10. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey, @Hongo - I want to thank you for taking the time to file a report on my moderator, @The Carlton - times like this are crucial for the upper administration to ensure moderators are following all standards and protocols set into place.

After reviewing all evidence and investigating further myself, I am marking this report valid.

In order for a player to be excused from not identifying a body, there needs to be some accompanying danger present that would cause harm to the player, and in this case, both reasons given by Carlton were not valid. At 6 seconds, the barrels blew up, and your claim of that he was killed by the trap/was already activated was correct. I see no reason why this would be considered RDM. He disregarded the body when there was nothing stopping him, and the victim still backed off.

You can view the accompanying evidence that I have found here.

Outside of the report, my moderators actions and words said in this report was absolutely unacceptable. We do not talk down on players, nor do we speak to them unprofessionally in the manners as he has spoken to you in.

Effective immediately, he is on two week suspension.

Thank you for the report, and if you have any questions, please address them in the form of a forum conversation.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.