Completed Report against The Carlton

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Aarow, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    The Carlton
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:28150791
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66882495
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:
    several
    Time of Occurence:
    11:40 pm PST
    Reason For Report:
    Two people mass RDM'd and were karma banned for it before Carlton got on. I reported one because he killed me. Carlton reviewed the report, and I pm'd him about it when he got on. He resolved it, and yet didn't ban the guy for blatant mass RDM.

Also, during The Hidden, he wouldn't tell people to stop doorspamming, despite this making them invincible and preventing the Hiddens from reaching them. Hiddens for some dumb reason can't cut through doors, and so all it takes is one door and 7 minutes and you'll automatically win if that was made legal. Hiddens literally couldn't reach a single person because every single one was doorspamming, and Carlton did nothing about it.

I like Carlton, so I'm not asking for a demotion or anything like that. I'm just reporting him so he realizes he let me and the server down. He wouldn't listen when I tried to pm him about things.

EDIT: I also want the people that mass RDM'd banned for it, of course.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll tag @Carlton and his admin @Husky to let them know about this. Please be patient for the time being.

3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hi I have seen this and will reply to this later as in I’m tired and want to go to bed. I will respond later today, so please be patient.

4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey @Aarow - I've seen this and will be more than happy to address your concerns once Carlton has presented his evidence.

5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hey sorry for the delay, woke up late and now I’m going to the movies now. So sorry for the delay.

6. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hello, I am sorry for the delay but I am ready now.

I am very sorry for what happened last night, it was chaotic with a ban evader, spam, and a lot of rdm. This situation was 100% my fault and I will take full responsibility for what happened here today and will take all the consequences that are hashed out. I am sorry that it seemed like you were being ignored and you were. It was my mistake for door spamming and I never really knew that rule until today so that's a mishap on my parts. I am sorry for any emotional damage I inflicted on you and I hope to fix it. Husky went on today and banned the two hooligans for mass rdm since I didn't. There are no excuses for what I did last night and I messed up. You have every right to be mad at me and I understand that. I hope I can make it up to you somehow down the line.

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey @Aarow - Thank you for taking the time to report my moderator, @Carlton - times like this are extremely important to focus on to ensure that things like this don't happen again.

The report against Carlton is going to be found valid on the grounds of his incompetence in handling the situation of both the doorspamming, and the two individuals who had Mass RDMed on the server.

We as staff are supposed to investigate all reports and situations to the best of our abilities. If he couldn't handle it at the moment, he could have at least acknowledged your problem and gave updates.

This is now how we are supposed to staff the servers, and I apologize to you for giving you an experience that was less than satisfactory.

He has been spoken with, and I have banned the players in question after investigating what he should have investigated yesterday.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through the appropriate medium.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.