Completed Report against Temar

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Chance, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chance

Chance VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Temar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    google it
    Your Steam ID:
    google it again
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Assault
    Which Round:
    3 i guess?
    Time of Occurence:
    /N/A
    Reason For Report:
    Slayed me for an invalid reason, and when proven wrong threatened to take action for my behaviour.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Papa Hash witnessed it and even commented on it.​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @Temar to address your concerns and @Noob999 to conclude.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Ok my recording is missing my voice i will have to check the settings for that
    So in the report you response was "you were GBA?"
    as seen here
    [​IMG]

Now here is the definition of GBA

[​IMG]

From what i saw in the death scene was a detective and 2 players and some shooting, those 2 players were T so ofc not trying to kill each other, some people had died before you went in
    yes there was unid, however the guy you killed was shooting at the other guy so as far as your concerned trying to kill him not GBA be being associated with him
    for that reason i gave the Slay, you went onto say stuff after like he was shooting and Unid, both which are traitorous acts and valid reasons to act on, however i dont have to take you reason that you give after
    i would of under normal circumstances removed the slay based on talked to you after
    however due to your attitude and harassment i didn't remove it and left it as it was, why should i be generous and listen to you and accept you additional reasons after the slay if you wanna talk to me like that?

Here is the video of what happened, minus my voice

4. Chance

Chance VIP

Next time include the whole rule section and not 1 that favors you.

https://imgur.com/a/mEDxW
    [​IMG]

you clearly see hes not shooting or helping the detective being shot at by a traitor and runs away without the t even trying to shoot him, rendering this scenario GBA as fuck.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

The picture was just to show the definition of GBA if you want the example too that makes no difference

Why do you think he's not shooting?
    He clearly is both before and after jumping down

6. Chance

Chance VIP

Did you even look at the picture?

In other words: if Player A witnesses Player B doing something Traitorous, and does not call out or attack them even though they have enough time to do so and are able to do so - they are considered GBA

In other words, shooting at a fucking detective is traitorous, if he avoided calling the kos or assisting the detective (shooting the ground infront of you is blatantly obvious and then runs off) , he's automatically set as GBA.

https://i.imgur.com/CS4xNwt.png

If you aim as poorly as him, I can see why you can't figure this 1 out.

And to answer your first question as to why you should of listened to my explanation: because I was right and you were wrong to slay me to begin with, I think you let your feelies get in the way of your job and slayed out of anger for being an asshole to you. maybe a retraining is needed for you.

7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Poor aim is not doing nothing
    He is shooting at the traitor but missing
    You can not claim GBA because he tried but missed

8. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I didn't slay out of anger. Nothing had happened before I gave the slay. It's when I gave the slay you began to harass me

9. Chance

Chance VIP

Rofl "poor aim, he tried but missed" this is ridiculous hes not even shooting towards his T buddy, he's literally shooting the ground even on a trackpad people aren't that shitty at aiming, all proof I provided is exactly how its GBA, you even admitted it was gba in game but since i harassed you you kept the slay.

this is pure out of hurt feelies, I feel bad for your admin.

Just have your admin lock this up and save your sorry ass like this server always does.

10. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I did not say it was GBA. The slay was because it was not GBA
    I would of accepted you other reason of unid and shooting towards another player which you gave after I gave the slay if you hadn't been harassing me

11. Chance

Chance VIP

quiet down and have your dad lock this up.

12. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello "chance" this is not GBA.

No one is required to ID body's mid gun fight.
    He did shoot at the T, you can not kill for someone bad aim.
    Jumping down like he did is a wise choice to get out of the line of fire.

As for talk of removing the slay.
    Mods have act based on what was said in the report. they can ask for more info.
    He could of removed the slay and talked to a admin about it but that is up to him.
    Yelling your head off when you are trying to make your point does not work well.

As you have requested this report be shut. I will close it.
    Report invalid.

13. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.