Invalid Report against Temar

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ThatOneRoadie, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatOneRoadie

ThatOneRoadie Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Temar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:5119023
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18571865
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    clue
    Which Round:
    2 until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    7:10 PM (approx)
    Reason For Report:
    Incorrect slay - I had DNA on a traitor from a detective scanning C4. Detective died and I picked up scanner with DNA still on it, and scanned a second knifed body. I followed the DNA and, after verifying the person was alone and marked, killed the traitor, who reported me for killing him with DNA ("I hadn't killed anyone!").

I responded with "I had DNA", and Temar then proceeded to see the report, respond to the report, and slay me for "not having that traitor's DNA" (as the only DNA pickup that showed in the logs attached to my name was from the knifed victim). The first DNA mark was picked up by the detective, and after explaining this to Temar, he still proceeded to slay me and then deny that I had the traitor's DNA, and therefore it was RDM.

Opalium is also going to be informed of this incorrect slay.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Temar has damagelogs.
    An admin was in the server but I did not catch his name.​

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

As i explained in game this slay was due to the damage logs not showing me you had DNA
    The main thing that shows this is next to the damage, there is a icon saying you have DNA on the person your damaging, this was NOT there
    Checking more into logs shows you got the DNA of someone else
    at this point it seams like the classic, shoot the wrong guy for DNA
    Only when i read you saying about the detective was the person to scan the DNA was i able to see this in the logs and how you came to have it
    your response ingame altho correct didn't give this information as you only stated "DNA Bitch!!"

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

ok ill go through the details now

here is the report to start us off
    [​IMG]

you can see in the picture that there is no DNA icon.

when viewing the logs for more info

[​IMG]

which I pm'd you

then you told me about it being from a detective (Note: be careful doing this as it can be RDM due to not knowing the source in most cases)

but it was seconds before start of round so you ended up getting slain still

[​IMG]

i investigated based on that new information

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and was able to see the detective getting the DNA and since you id'd the body most likely had this scanner

i then tried to explain all this ingame

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello ThatOneRoadie.
    You cannot kill someone based on the DNA in a dropped DNA scanner, as you don't know the origin of this DNA.
    I know the rules on this are not very clear. I had a chat with right people about making the DNA rule more clear.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

I find this report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.