Completed Report against Temar

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by AAAAAAAAAAAAA, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Temar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    zz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40689817
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    metropolis
    Which Round:
    last one
    Time of Occurence:
    like 15 mins prior to this report
    Reason For Report:
    I fucking OWNED jack by crowbaring him off the map, you guys shoulda seen me do it it was fucking great. Temar didnt think it was so great and slayed me for it, even though I think it's fairly within rules to kill innocents as a Traitor.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I called it bruv

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

as u can see I told him to go back and check the report again because I really didn't wanna waste 5 minutes of my precious time makin this, but instead he left and i was very sad :(

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Your right i did not notice that and had to get off
    I'm sorry and will give my self a slay next time I go on a server
    now why is Jackthepumkin making false reports?
    @Anime will ruin this place

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aight no worries, thought it was kinda funny, brofist dude

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

also going to post the report here and explain
    [​IMG]

now i looked at this and saw that you pushed him off with out noticing you were a T
    you response was "pushed fatty" which to me seam to indicate he pushed someone else
    however checking logs showed he didn't push anyone
    and then appeared to be random, at no point did you tell me you was a T
    the only thing I got was you loling and then stating about missing important info in normal chat not @ which i didn't see just before I left

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jack really shouldn't be making false reports like that. They could mislead a lot of people.

7. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Well, I do not have the funny le maymay video clip of miggo pushing me down, but I do want to point out a few things Mr. Qualified.

So first of all, isn't it like your j o b to check the whole reports and not just base their verdict entirely on the responses? I mean, I thought that's what staff was supposed to do, but maybe I'm wrong and things have changed since my last day of staffing.
    Second of all, did it really take you around 10 minutes to do 1 report while there were like only 5 on the map? That's just lazy on an absolutely new level.
    Another thing:
    So obvious contradiction aside, you saw the message that you should check the report again, but you didn't react to it and simply left. Now I understand some people have other things to do that may be more important, but since you haven't stated anything other than 'had to go', I'll just call ignorance.
    And finally, it was an obvious joke report. Who the fuck would make a legit one saying 'used dark magiks' with magics intentionally misspelled? You gotta be real dense my dude.

Bite me.

8. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jack you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself. Maybe if you hadn't been toxic and made a false report in the first place, this all would've never happened.

9. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Fat loser, shouldn't have pushed me you rdmer

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jack that's enough. You've crossed the line this time.

11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Locked for now. Let's wait for the verdict.

12. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Miggo.
    I'm sorry this has happen to you.
    As you know mods are human too sometimes mistake are made.
    Temar will take a slay for incorrect slay on you.

Jack you should know better then filing false reports and acting the fool in forum.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Report valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.