Invalid Report against STONEY

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by snävs skinsanity.gg, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    STONEY
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:22308446
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:86390036
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Dolls, The map before dolls
    Which Round:
    All
    Time of Occurence:
    4:00-4:20
    Reason For Report:
    He slayed me multiple times for no reasons.

1. When my friend and I jokingly said "kos (eachother's names) and someone asked if we were forreal and we said no, we were only joking. Stoney then went on to kill both of us in the round (all 3 of us were inno) and slayed me for "false kos" even though he clearly heard us say that we were joking.

2. I was a proven innocent, called out that I was throwing a discombobulator into an area where nobody was. As soon as I threw it stoney purposely ran next to it so he would die and slayed me for 2 rounds, claiming that it was my fault for "RDM".​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witnesses: Benjiduela. He is the only other one because stoney also repeatley gagged me so that nobody else would know that he was blaming me for rdm/false kos on purpose and would only talk to me in personal chat.​

2. Kitteh

Kitteh My Precious VIP Silver

I will be tagging @STONEY and his temporary admin for the time being @Guilty . Please wait patiently for their responses.

3. The other map was innocentmoltel.

4. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey there @snävs skinsanity.gg Thank you for filing this report. I know that I told you to stop arguing about it in-game and to come on here and resolve it professionally which I'm glad to see you did.

Let's get into it then shall we.

The first thing was, you False KOS'ing Benji. You said it over the mic and everyone in the server heard it. I went downstairs on Innocent Motel found him and then killed him only to find out he was an innocent and you had False KOS'd him.

I created a report on you asking why you called the KOS, in which you responded with this:

[​IMG]

Here is video evidence of the situation:

Let me, let you know first of all, that lying especially in reports is not going to get you anywhere. I know 100% I didn't kill you in the round, because I didn't know who called the KOS until after the round and I checked my recording of it.

If that isn't enough proof to catch you in the lie, then here is this:

That is the same round I killed Benji and I never damaged you the entire round. Someone else did.

Moving on.

Your lying doesn't end does it?

I wasn't the one who died by your discombob. Here is who did:

[​IMG]

Your response to that report wasn't enough information for me to go off of to come up with a verdict so I reported you and asked you a couple questions. In which you responded with:

[​IMG]

Based off of that response you then got slain for 2 rounds, being that it was your 2nd Offense of RDM.

Does the lying stop there?

Apparently it does not. This is a false statement, because I never gagged you once during the entire time we played together. If I did I'd like to see the evidence for it. But we both know there isn't any.

I realize by now you may not agree with the actions I give as a Mod, but I always keep it legit and within the rules here at Serious GMOD.

Like I said lying isn't going to make anything happen for you. You are not a very good liar to be honest. And I hold very little respect for you trying to lie to make me look bad here.

I will leave the final verdict on the behalf of this report to my temporary Admin @Guilty

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Damn STONEY

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@snävs skinsanity.gg

Thank you for reporting the Moderator under my care at the moment. Let's go over your claims that you mention in your report.

1) You claim that you were slain without any reason, but @STONEY has shown with his evidence provided that these slays were given for a proper reason. KOSing players without any reason and causing their death as a result has the responsibility placed on the caller, which is you in this situation. Throwing a discombobulator just to get another grenade and causing another player's death is also considered to be RDM. The slays that you had received in this situation are well-received in this situation.

2) The logs and video that were provided have also disproved your claims of what STONEY has supposedly done. Now, if you do have any evidence of what occurred as far as the gags go, then please provide them. Otherwise, this report will be marked as invalid. I will give you some time to gather some evidence to disprove what was provided.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Considering some time has gone by without a response, this report on @STONEY has been found invalid. Feel free to pm me on the forums if you have new information on this report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.