Completed Report against Stitch

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Darragh, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Stitch
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    mc fissure
    Which Round:
    it was the round before the last, which was done with !rtv
    Time of Occurence:
    time on the server was around 9:40
    Reason For Report:
    I was rdmed by someone, after i killed a person who had destroyed a health station. They admitted they killed me by mistake in the report answer and there was no autoslays added. Stitch also rdmed me after I was proven and kosed a t. I also reported harassment/discrimination to them, not only with !p but with the report function too. "i killed hitler" Was calling people faggots etc and all sorts of things, and after this the report was immidiately opened and finished.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Since the map changed immidiately after there was no way to get ss, but people online at the time would have been darkshiny, lordyhgm, kermit(i think) and aquast.​

2. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

3. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Hello!
    Thanks for taking your time to report me on the forums. I'll explain my decisions for every thing you reported me for under here.

Alright, I'll put the report itself in the spoiler
    [​IMG]
    This report is a bit vague indeed. But I took out of it what I could and noticed the events happening within the grace period of you killing I killed hitler and then you being killed by Fluffkin. They admitted to thinking you shot a detective, but he did see you shoot someone which would be a valid reason to kill you as stated in our rules. Thus my decision to mark it invalid as you killed someone, even if you had a valid reason to kill that person.

Now for this I explained this in my own report against u which I will also post here.
    [​IMG]
    You were in the tester room with Aquast and Crystalized. I was near when I suddenly heard shots and a KOS on you being placed by Aquast while Aquast ran away from the tester. I ran inside the tester room to see you and a body and I killed you because you got kossed by Aquast and while I was killing you, you KOS'd Aquast. I knew one of you would've been innocent but I never knew you were proven so I killed you first as I saw you first. Then I went to Aquast to try and kill him and then you brought up the report in which I also explained why I killed you. I did not see Aquast killing Crystalized but only hearing and seeing him KOS you. Thus why the report was invalid as I had a valid reason to kill you.

Here I also have a screenshot of the report.
    [​IMG]
    Now for this one, I have made a mistake. Which I do apologize for. But I'll explain my thinking behind it anyway. So basically you reported I killed hitler for harassment using the !report function. I instantly closed it as that is not what the !report function is supposed to be used for. I did not see any pm either from you so I must've missed that or it was never there. I do suggest however to contact admins you use @[message] as that is easier for us. I also did not hear/see any kind of harassment from I killed hitler so I didn't act further upon it. However I did tried to look for him harassing which he did not I'm pretty sure. If you have any kind of evidence of that I'd be happy to see it. And my mistake here was that I should've pm'd you to ask for evidence which I forgot to do, so my apologies for that.

You can always scroll back in chat to take screenshots of things that happened in the chatbox. And if that doesn't work you can use the console as a way of helping you as the console records text far way back.

One thing I also would like to tell you is that I've not gotten any pms from you regarding the reports after they've been closed. I'm taking it u didn't consider talking to me and just went on the forums after I closed the reports to ask for my clearance here. I have no problem with that, but I would prefer if you contacted me ingame for this as that would take less effort for both of us.
    I hope I cleared things up with this for u and I'll await @Noob999's verdict.

-Stitch

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  4. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Thanks for the reply, that does explain alot. Tbh the report should be against "i killed hitler" it was in voice chat and i can record demos but after everything he had just left so there was unfortunately no evidence, but i can say what he said if needed. Thanks for taking the time to say this.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  5. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello darragh1111.
    The first RDM report falls under grace period as Stitch said.
    With the 2nd report it's very hard to know if someone knows you are proven.
    As for the harassment Stitch should of sent you a message about it after he failed to find any harassment.

I'm going to find this report valid for error in handing the harassment claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.