Invalid Report against Stitch

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BDRogueGaming, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Stitch
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    MC Motel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Stitch RDM'd me and claimed crossfire as the reason when i reported him, crossfire was impossible at the time as stitch was blocking a doorway preventing me from entering the room he was shooting into. when i challenged stitch's crossfire claim he responded " thats how it happens with no other mods" and he took no further action on my report.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

3. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Hello! Thanks for taking your time to report me on the forums. I’m currently typing this from my bed but I’ll get the evidence as soon as possible!

For the report itself, I was shooting die as he started to shoot me and while shooting him I shot you because he wasn’t even dead at the moment. I killed you most likely due to turning around quickly to aim at the shooter and had no intention to kill you, but sadly did.

For the report part: there were currently no other staff members online so I had to handle the report myself. I told you this in PM too that if there is only one staff member online and he/she gets reported that they have to deal with it themselves. However if there is another staff member online they will deal with it.

I hope I explained it well enough to you and I will provide the proof tomorrow when I get home from school.

4. FaeThorn

FaeThorn Be friendly, You can always change someones life VIP

Hello! its good to see our player caring about our reports.

I joined server after map change i had no access to DS but i went ahead and looked into the report against him.

[​IMG]

From what i can tell in damage logs it looks like it is cross fire alfonso started to shoot at you then while stitch quickly reacted to this he accidentally killed you while trying to shoot at alfonso.

Hope this helps

@Stitch♥ will present his evidence when he can.

5. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Hello! I've got the evidence uploaded and i'll post it under here!

[​IMG]

I hope this helps clear things up for you as I obviously had no intention to kill you and as seen in the video it's even hard to see I did kill you.
    I will leave the verdict of the report to my admin @Noob999

6. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello BDRogueGaming

As you can see in the video Stitch was not blocking the door another player was.
    While trying to kill the traitor Stitch over aimed and hit you with one bullet doing 24 damage, which was enough to kill you. This falls under our crossfire rule.
    When the is only one member of staff online they have to do the reports that have being filed against them.
    The safely net for this is the forums report system, which you are using :)

I find this report to be invalid.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.