Invalid Report against SpecialFlakeNeon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SkilledSquid, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    SpecialFlakeNeon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:55735813
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61639885
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    magma v2
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    1:30
    Reason For Report:
    I have been hearing from other sources that our culprit here has been rdming and lying about it in the reports. Recently I was propkilled, and so I reported him asking "Why did you propkill me?" He said it was crossfire even though he was not getting fired at." He was trying to use some of the loop poles in the rules of the server to get around getting slain for his actions. This really ticked me off because I do not like people whom do not take responsibility for their actions. He was lying and I have proof that there was no crossfire at all.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Chigster

Chigster New Member

I can back this story up, constantly when me and him run into each other it ends up in lying in reports. For instance, just 5 minutes ago he lied on a report when i shot him because he didn't ID a body, he lied on the report saying 'idk didnt see it' when it was directly next to where he was walking. He always likes to abuse people when they report him which leads to a very negative playing experience in the server

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi, I have seen this and will provide some evidence when I can.

4. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

I think either your or my interpretation of "crossfire" is false, so I'm just going to try explain what my understanding of the term is.

Crossfiring, roughly explained, is when a player accidentally harms(EDIT:2) another person whilst trying to kill a specific player(s).

Now, from what happened in the situation mentioned above, there were some details that were omitted. I was going through the bridge with Noble and Finispro(unrelated) and we used props (crates) while going across.I noticed at an instance that I took about 25~ damage from Noble, which allowed me to kill him for doing a traitorous act (Attemping to propkill/damage). I chose to kill him using a prop, and when the demo is provided, hopefully you will see that my aim wasn't to kill SkilledSquid, which didn't do any kind of action to deserve to be propkilled, but to kill Noble, who prop-damaged me for a certain amount of damage.

EDIT: I apologize for potentially ruining your experience in that round and I am prepared to serve any kind of punishment if neseccary.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hey, this is a screenshot right before the death of SkilledSquid:

Death Scene:

As you can see, you were not his intended target, Noble was (Special Flake even said so himself in one of the screenshots you sent). Which is why I marked it as invalid.

That being said, there have been instances where SpecialFlake has lied in his reports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see above, that is one example of a report where you did not explain the situation and respond with something completely unrelated.

This is something that I have seen multiple times with you SpecialFlake. Due to the evidence provided above, this report is invalid as it was actually crossfire. However, you should not submit responses that have nothing to do with the actual report or even worse, lie in them. Let this be a lesson to you.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.