Invalid Report against Solar

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SmokePurrp, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Solar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    2 condos in the middle idk
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Bitch rdm me when i walked in a room and banned me for harressment cause i was calling him out and he didnt want people to hear it. horrible mod, covers up his mistakes, boy cant handle one slay. ​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I've seen this. Tagging @Cafedemocha and @Rhienor cause he was there and he handled the report lol

4. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

if i did that you would had slayed me, irresponsible mod shouldnt be a mod. accept your mistakes like the other mods dick

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Watch your mouth, Purrp.

Locked until Solar and Cafe can respond.

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Ayy yuh thank you ayy yuh for taking the time ayy yuh in making this report ayy yuh.
    Now in actual English, alright let's get this started.

Reason(s) why I killed you:

If you missed it:
    [​IMG]
    The catlady was you. ayy yuh

[​IMG]

The one speaking in fantastic words ayy uhh is you. We can voicefix that if you want as this is a demo ayy yuh

Hope this sorted out things. Anything that I did both in the reports, I didn't mean offense or anything. Regardless, thank you for the report and see you in the servers.
    [​IMG]
    AYY UHH

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  7. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

why did you cut the video, make the video longer. thats proof i just walked into the room and didnt see a un id nor looked at it. stop hiding shit i know you have a longer video than that

8. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Not knowing it's there doesn't make you immune to the rule lol.

9. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

eh idc now, hes a mod so nothing will happen. hope to see him be a better mod and accept mistakes.

10. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

What mistake will I accept here? Me killing the wrong person doesn't mean I RDM'ed. If I see that a player has committed something traitorous, I will put shrapnel through the head of the player.

11. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

@SmokePurrp

I'm gonna go ahead and mark this report INVALID. I was there and witnessed the harassment first hand which is clearly heard in the video @Solar provided and which you still continue to do on this report. As for the in game report it clearly shows you passing it, it doesn't matter if you look at it or not the fact still remains that you passed it.

If you have any questions or concerns about this report please feel free to PM me here on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.