Completed Report against Snapo, I h8 jews

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hashira, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Snapo, I h8 jews
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:164722785 STEAM_0:1:76101520
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:196033505
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Roy ship
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    1 AM onward
    Reason For Report:
    MRDM and ghosting (?)

I joined to see players snapo and I h8 jews RDMing every roudn without discretion. When i turned on OBS, i only managed to capture them hunting down and killing a few innos when they were inno (including a lone detective), and one of them as inno assisting the other who was T to kill innocents. I belive the player @Elforia Has more evidence, as they were in the game with them longer than me.

I also recommend checking logs, if it is possible, as I do not have access to them.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Hashira

Hashira VIP

tagging @Elforia as witness and person who asked me to record

3. Elforia

Elforia VIP

Can vouch. They were RDMing and Ghosting for 3 whole maps. When 1 was a T they both would go around killing people. And then near the end they just started mass rdming. I H8 also had wall hacks and was using it as an inno I speced him and watched him just mouse over people through the wall and pre firing people. Sadly I don't have any recording software and was unable to record anything. I printed Damage Logs, but they over writ with the map change. got spammed with error messages.

4. Hashira

Hashira VIP

I just realized OBS butchered my recording again so its basically useless

kms

5. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

looking

6. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Banned for Mass RDM x4 and Mass RDM x3, if you have evidence of them clearly hacking/metagaming/ghosting whatever, feel free to share

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.