Completed Report against Snapo, I h8 jews

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mr. Peanutbutter, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:20 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Snapo, I h8 jews
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:164722785 STEAM_0:1:76101520
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:196033505
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Roy ship
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    1 AM onward
    Reason For Report:
    MRDM and ghosting (?)

I joined to see players snapo and I h8 jews RDMing every roudn without discretion. When i turned on OBS, i only managed to capture them hunting down and killing a few innos when they were inno (including a lone detective), and one of them as inno assisting the other who was T to kill innocents. I belive the player @Elforia Has more evidence, as they were in the game with them longer than me.

I also recommend checking logs, if it is possible, as I do not have access to them.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. tagging @Elforia as witness and person who asked me to record

3. Elforia

Elforia Elite

Can vouch. They were RDMing and Ghosting for 3 whole maps. When 1 was a T they both would go around killing people. And then near the end they just started mass rdming. I H8 also had wall hacks and was using it as an inno I speced him and watched him just mouse over people through the wall and pre firing people. Sadly I don't have any recording software and was unable to record anything. I printed Damage Logs, but they over writ with the map change. got spammed with error messages.

4. I just realized OBS butchered my recording again so its basically useless

kms

5. DarkShiny

DarkShiny ☆☆☆☆☆ Moderator VIP Silver

looking

6. DarkShiny

DarkShiny ☆☆☆☆☆ Moderator VIP Silver

Banned for Mass RDM x4 and Mass RDM x3, if you have evidence of them clearly hacking/metagaming/ghosting whatever, feel free to share

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.