Invalid Report against Smusha

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [StSv]AcroTheDruff, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Smusha
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:46971830
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39485950
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ship map and innocent room
    Which Round:
    dont know
    Time of Occurence:
    03:55 AM
    Reason For Report:
    i report Smusha cause:
    -bad admin who protecting rdm-ing "french fries" b****
    who say she was 8 month admin or mod idc
    -didnt slaying rdm-ing peoples only me
    -and i got 1 + 3 slay for no reason​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    sadly no cause those peoples are brainless sheeps, sadly...​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello and thank you for taking the time to dig a deeper hole for youself!(Check the end of the report for an explanation as to why)

Don't want to waste any more time before I get into the incidents in question, but before I do I must once again thank you for the time you took to make this report as I am very aware that an intellectual such as yourself must have many other people that must want to speak with you out of sheer curiosity or pleasure.Therefore good sir,I am honored that you choose to dedicate some of that otherwise extremely valuable time to me.Now, let me try and explain the matters which have troubled you today once again.

To be more specific, I will be going a little bit more in depth into your reports against French Fries than I did on the server with hopes that you will understand why things happened the way they did
    Be it a man or a woman I have already tried explaining to you a couple of times already that I do not favor players based on gender so your argument of me "refusing to slay that whore" pretty much falls right off the bat.
    An interesting point I saw you bring up however, is that I am a "badmin" for not slaying French Fries even though she only ever killed you in situations when she was permitted to do so( Such as crossfire or GBA). Please remember that I am not a native speaker (American for example) and thus I might find it a little hard to understand the complexity of some of your ideas and points. Therefore, should we have another such clash ever again I urge you to go easier on me.I'm fully aware that it might make me look like an idiot but it is the only way we can be completely and absolutely sure that a sheep badmin such as myself understands your POV perfectly.

Don't want to bore you to death so let's resume talking about what is truly important. You were killed by French Fries once because of crossfire and once because of GBA(you will find proof at the end of this report).As I have said previously I cannot and I do not want to slay French Fries for such kills since they are not considered RDM under our server rules. From what I was able to gather this was your main concern and source of anger, the fact that I choose not to slay French Fries, but then in turn slain you cause of a little bit of revenge RDM on her after you choose to take matters into your own hands.(And a little bit before you decided to call her a bitch and a whore of course). I understand that pretty much anywhere you live at this point in time must surely be a free nation but harassment is still not an okay thing to do on our servers.
    Under our rules, both of the actions you took against French Fries are wrong and thus you were punished according to protocol, and not according to some personal agenda that you think I might have against you.
    The issue here, as I am sure you are beginning to see it to is that you have not only broken our rules that revolve around when and who can you kill but you have also tried to hurt and offend French Fries, a fellow player on our servers.I care not if you are old or new on our servers, this is common etiquette that any other being should respect and follow when interacting with others, and you my good man, stepped all over it. I know that a man of your intellect and social status has no time to bother himself with petty media matters but we, the sheeple, are not at that level yet.

That is all I had to say to you.
    Below you will find attached all the relevant information that has to do with this report.

Report 1 [French Fries killing you in the crossfire]
    [​IMG]
    As you might remember, Bato Balani was KOS ed for walking around with an MP7, you were right behind him.

Your first slay.[Calling a KOS on French Fries without her doing anything]
    [​IMG]

Your second slays[Revenge RDM ing French Fries after she killed you for not shooting a man walking around with a Jihad right next to you]
    [​IMG]

P.S. Due to you calling French Fries a "bitch" both in this report and in SB you have earned yourself a forum warning point, complementary with this report.
    [​IMG]

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey Acro. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with somebody from our staff team.

As Smusha explained very well above, your claims are unfortunately incorrect. He mentioned more than once how French's actions are not RDM, and there for do not require a slay, and told you how your own actions led to you being slain. To me, it's clear this is enough to invalidate the report. However, before that, I would like to address regarding your behavior.

In today's world, and on the internet specifically, it is generally frowned upon to insult others, especially based on their gender. It is really something that an admin decides he's gonna further punish you based on what you said in the very report against them, but what you've here is obviously deserving. Under no circumstance we will allow such insults to roll around in the forums without being handled, and this is another one of these situations. I do hope you understand this is unacceptable, and to me it only makes sense to take action against it. I hope you will reconsider your choice of words next time to avoid such situations.

With all this in mind, I am concluding this report as INVALID. Smusha did not break any rules or protocol and did everything as he should do.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.