Completed Report against smirnoff the very strange weeb

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Haxorus, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    smirnoff the very strange weeb
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:445955604
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70788920
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraft city
    Which Round:
    probably 4th
    Time of Occurence:
    around 10:30 pm pst
    Reason For Report:
    Smirnoff had been harassing players all day on the server but finally crossed the line when he used a racial slur .​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Frost is a witness with multiple others who were playing.
    I will also attach some images showing him putting it in text chat after i called him out for placing false reports on people.​

2. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

He has not done much while I have been on, other than complaining and instigating, and I've warned him to stop.

Please let me know if you have anymore screenshots of this?

4. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

5. yesdaddy

yesdaddy Regular Member

i was already told to stop later that day so...

6. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

No more evidence was forwarded my way, I told Smirnoff to stop, if anymore of these events happen please feel free to reach out to me.

Accepted.

7. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

8. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

just got some more evidence rn too he actually said a variation of the word in chat then rdm and left me

9. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

10. yesdaddy

yesdaddy Regular Member

honestly i dont care what happens to me im so done getting harrassed and targeted by hax

11. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

might as well perma him if he doesnt care that pretty much implies hes gonna do it again.

12. yesdaddy

yesdaddy Regular Member

i wasen't implying that i was just saying do whatever because i get harrassed nonstop on the server

13. RyanHymenman

Ok i’m locking this while I wait for an admin to decide what punishment this should receive. I’m gonna be upfront with you, smirnoff, i’m asking for a 5 day global ban due to the fact that you were just warned and you don’t seem to care.

I understand you are tired of being harassed, but you know better than to fight fire with fire. Even worse, you decided to fight fire with racism this time.

I also don’t buy the whole “im tired of being harassed.” You are trying to paint yourself as the victim, but this is how you react? No. What you did was far worse than harassment.

14. RyanHymenman

I talked with an admin and we decided to be lenient with you, and give you a final chance. You will be globally banned for 1d for slurs. Take this as a chance to reflect.

If you get another slurs ban, I will ask for a much longer ban

Report: Valid
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.