Invalid Report against sir clucth

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    sir clucth
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:21830877
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    67th way
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    8:09
    Reason For Report:
    he slained me cause i killed a guy for t baiting​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    clucth is my eveidence but he might lie be aware​

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

3. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me VIP

Hey @fizzythefishy thanks for reporting me again! I'm going to make this really quick for you once again!

Here is the report that was filled against you:
    [​IMG]

You can't kill someone for changing a song plain and simple. This was straight up RDM. I then slayed you for RDM. I will leave the verdict up to my admin @Pandora?

4. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

This report is invalid since Clutch's evidence shows you killing someone for an invalid reason.

At this point are you just reporting mods who slay you? You said you killed someone for t-baiting but clearly that's not the reason you gave in game. Each and every single one of your reports have been deemed invalid because you don't seem to have a clear understanding of our rules. If you continue making reports such as these while putting the most minimal of effort while simultaneously not looking over our extended rules, you are at risk of your thread creation privileges. As I mentioned on the last report, I strongly advise you think twice before reporting a mod for things that are covered in our extended rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.