Invalid Report against Sinz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by LostInBooty, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You said, "Once someone is called KOS they are permanend KOS." Which shows acknowledgement. Whose KOS were you following? The one by @dulphan?

2. LostInBooty

LostInBooty Member

@MangoTango Please do not comment/reply on a Staff/Player Report unless you are involved with the issue.

You may only comment/reply if you are the:
    - Staff/Player being reported
    - Witness
    - Original Poster
    - Staff Handling the report/Former Staff Member Giving Input
    - Member of the community that would like to tag members involved

3. DocFox

I am a former staff member giving input. I am merely trying to explain the situation so that way Sinz can take care of any other issues. This kind of situation wouldn't take any effort to explain.

However, I will stop commenting, even though I was just giving another part of input that could have actually helped you and let you be a victim of your own issues.

4. LostInBooty

LostInBooty Member

You are none of the above, former or not. You don't even have the right to comment on my Staff Report.

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Actually, he is a former administrator.

Regardless, can we get back to the report?

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@LostInBooty you may not have known the KOS was called off. However, that would have been a good thing to say from the very start if you truly weren't aware. When you told the staff, "Once someone is called KOS they are permanend KOS," that suggests that you knew the KOS was called off and killed him regardless.

7. LostInBooty

LostInBooty Member

Yea, i wasn't thinking.

8. My "Yes" was just to argue with sinz just for the sake of it. Whether or not that's why he decided to still follow idk, but if that was the case im sure he would have stated that before hand. @MangoTango

9. DocFox

Thanks for the input, man.

10. LostInBooty

LostInBooty Member

And there we have it! ^

11. DocFox

Not really, whose KOS were you following?

12. LostInBooty

LostInBooty Member

In all seriousness, i did NOT in fact-acknowledge the KOS was called off, i was ONLY informed of it after doing so.

13. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Then why have you spent this entire time (up until now) fighting the case that KoS's can not be called off? As kindly shown in this post by Sinz, what you said in the shout box, and your posts here. The fact that you edited your original post thirty two minutes prior to me typing this, only makes this claim seem more unlikely. Not to call you a liar, but it seems unlikely that you would pursue an entirely different and unrelated argument this entire time up until now while having that mindset.

With that said, I'm honestly not entirely sure what grounds this report is on anymore. Rather it's against Sinz for originally slaying you, or against me for slaying you for revenge-KoSing Sinz as I detailed here; of-which you have quoted multiple times in your post that Sinz had issued the slay. Considering the backtracking and silliness that has occurred during this report -the fact that someone had to say 'in all seriousness' is a big flashing sign-, I think it would be best if we leave this to a Lead Administrator to decide. As at this point, it's become word versus word between Administrators and Users alike.

14. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Asking @ComPeter and @Event Horizon for their final input, there's nothing more that I can add to my original statement.

15. LostInBooty

LostInBooty Member

Are you serious? I didn't edit MY original post 32 times!

16. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

You're completely correct, you did not edit it thirty two times. No one said you did at any point in time. However, @Sinz was kind enough to post what you did edit.
    [​IMG]
    You edited your main post approximately eight minutes before posting this. Your sudden change of opinion. It disheartens me to see this, which is why I'm going to take the liberty to lock this before any further mishaps occur. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please private message me either via the forum or Steam.

Do not consider this report in any way finalized, as we are currently awaiting a Lead Administrator's decision for the result. This is due to the clear sign of lack of progress between the staff members and users involved, to the extent that it can not simply resolve itself.

Either @Event Horizon or @ComPeter will respond at their earliest convenience.

17. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Sinz has provided the necessary evidence to support his claims.
    He did not falsely slay you because you were aware that the accidental KOS was called off.
    You restored a false KOS you were fully aware of and proceeded to RDM mferra32.

This report against @Sinz has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.