Invalid Report against sage

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    sage
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    sage
    Your Steam ID:
    fizzythefishy
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    b5 lighthouse
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    3:23
    Reason For Report:
    shot someone on accedent cause my mouse is funny misclick​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Sage: You will be slain next round​

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

3. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

You were reported for damaging Bozoboy18. You replied saying that it was only a miss-click; nothing more, nothing less.
    [​IMG]
    The logs indeed proved that it was an invalid kill. Miss-click? I don't think so, but that's irrelevant as it doesn't prove the verdict otherwise.
    [​IMG]

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hey there Fizzythefishy, thanks for reporting my moderator Sage.

By looking at the logs you had shot another player while both of you were innocents. In your response you stated that it was actually a misclick and you didn't intend to shoot. While misclicks can occur they don't exempt you from rdm. Even if it was the slightest amount of damage and you didn't kill them. Accidental rdm is still considered rdm. Here is a small little passage from our extended rules guide.

[​IMG]

As you can see the rules say that any amount of random damage that was an accident is still considered rdm. So in this scenario my moderator sage did the correct thing by giving you the slay for your accidental rdm. He didn't do anything wrong and you should have been slain for that.

With that being said I have also noticed that you have made multiple reports against many staff members recently. There's nothing wrong with making reports against a staff member. They help ensure that our staff team is doing the correct thing and whether they're valid or invalid. They help us learn more, whether it's valid and the staff learn what to do next time, or it's invalid and the players learn more about the rules. Since all of your previous reports have been marked invalid I highly recommend that you check out our extensive rule guide right here. It has a lot of information that you could check out about our rules. It even has clarification on our rules. Be sure to check that out before making reports so that you could understand how our rules work.

With all that being said I will close this report and mark it invalid since Sage did the correct thing here. If you have any more questions about this report then feel free to send me a message on the forums.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.