Invalid Report against s1rcool

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by zeldion, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeldion

zeldion VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    s1rcool | jj
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Wrote it down but lost it
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecreaft island
    Which Round:
    several rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    March 19 around 4 am est
    Reason For Report:
    Had noticed him getting really nice kills with he Ak47 so I started spectating him and it was clear he was using a No recoil hack.

His friend wolf was also using a no recoil hack but i wasn't able to catch very good video of him.
    I believe Noctorious was the mod online at the time if it matters.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

3. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You can see that there is recoil during the shooting in the nether during the deagle shot and the end of the Ak shooting. At 0.07 and 0.12. I see no evidence of no recoil.

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

While waiting for s1rcool to respond, i like to point out he does have some recoil especially when he fires his Deagle. It would be obvious from the deagle but after looking through the demo i say he doesn't have any recoil hacks.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This does not show any form of hacking whatsoever.

6. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Looks like he can control his ak. And the desert eagle proves he is not.

I would like to see @s1rcool's input though.

7. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Tagging @Noctorious as Zeldion said he was there.

Ok then, first report I have received in my 300 hours on these servers. I would also like to thank you for reporting players who you seem break the rules and for you trying to make this community better.

As said by the Mods that there is indeed recoil when I shoot as seen when I use my Deagle. As for me using the AK you can see me having slight recoil but able to control it by moving my crosshair down while shooting.

@Leads @Mods to lock this up.

EDIT: This was my 13 kill T round

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Can't believe nobody tagged me -.-

I was on at the time and when the suspicions were brought to my attention I started spectating the player. On my screen the recoil was a lot more obvious, s1rcool was not recoil hacking in the slightest, just plays way too much to let a little recoil mess up his aim.

Edit: Only his 13 kill T round because I was trying to unstuck players when he killed me

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  9. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I got you :love:

10. zeldion

zeldion VIP

Apparently what you see in spectate can differ from person to person i wasn't aware, It just seemed like there wasn't any when i was watching him.sorry for the wasted time.

11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Report: Invalid
    Topic: Locked

Thank you for reporting, it is never a waste of time to investigate suspicions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.