Invalid Report against rude dude

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Pentrion, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    rude dude
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:18171191
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29589008
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    2:19am
    Reason For Report:
    T-ID Hacks/Loophole trolling/Overall being a dick​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    So, all of this is anecdotal and not enough evidence to do anything about it, but here it goes anyways!

SO over the course of several maps, this guy has managed to magically call out many T's based off of nothing more than "instinct".
    He makes up crap reasons ("Guilt by Association because you didn't shoot [insert name here] for T-Baiting", "GBA by not killing someone for having a T weapon out" <- the proven guy was the one holding it, and he ONLY KILLED THE T not the guy, "Being a faggot" and other things)
    A great example of this: At the start of a round, he came up to be, shot all around me, then talked in voice chat about how I was shooting at him, and T-Baiting him (when I wasn't at all).
    Several players can attest to him being able to suspiciously call out T's when they haven't done anything. He ONLY follows and T-Baits actual T's, never innocents.
    Like I said, I know none of this is enough evidence, but when this happens many times, with several players all attesting to the same thing. He has even admitted to playing dirty, but when asked, all he did was laugh and call me us faggots.

I do apologize for this most likely waste of time, but he at least has admitted to loophole killing but abusing rules (mainly GBA for bullcrap reasons like not shooting someone that's T-Baiting including himself), and we're all getting tired of his crap, loophole trolling, and constantly calling those of us who call him out as faggots.

He has false kos'd me several times now, most recently saying that I shot him when I never did. We're all getting sick of him calling us out, calling false kos's, and being a comeplete ass.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Going to tag @nilz to respond. I will handle this report.

3. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

these guys are so fucking salty lol

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Sums it up for me perfectly.

Report: INVALID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.