Invalid Report against Rhienor

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Rhienor
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:53424151
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:14
    Reason For Report:
    he slained cause i saw a flashlight and threw incen next to t room and he freakin slain me why am i always slained for doing the right thing​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Rhienor added 1 autoslays to You with the reason : 'RDM'​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Tagging @Rhienor and their admin @Graze. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, I was training with @Azaelus when I saw some damage dealt by an incendiary grenade. After reporting you for it, we saw you hadn't warned for throwing it.
    @Azaelus will respond with all the required evidence :)

4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi Fizzy,

Hope you're having a great day!

So I was searching through the damage logs for unreported damage and came across this:

[​IMG]

I then reported you to find out why you threw the incendiary. Given your response, we both came up with the conclusion that it was RDM as Rhienor was one of the players you damaged and that you DIDN'T warn for any incend you were throwing.

[​IMG]

You also say here that you threw it NEXT to the T room, not in it.

That's all I have to this report. I'll leave the verdict to @Graze

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Thanks for taking your time to report my moderator, it helps find potential issues in their staffing and I consider it a good learning experience for all parties involved. Due to the evidence provided above I have no reason to see that there was an abuse of power from either Azaelus or Rhienor. If you throw an incendiary grenade you need to warn for it. Your intent to throw the grenade might have been a good one, but if you do not warn for the throw it is considered RDM for all damage you didn't intend for and you will be slain for it. If you have any questions regarding my verdict to this report you are free to either add me on Steam or start a conversation with me over the forums. Thanks for your time!

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.