Invalid Report against rauno

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Blue Spaghetti Monster, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Spaghetti Monster

Blue Spaghetti Monster Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    rauno
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:80496694
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98034829
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraftcity_v4
    Which Round:
    i think 4 round until map change, not sure, rauno went quiet when i asked him about it, multiple times, he responded to other people tho, then he left so he didnt give me the round
    Time of Occurence:
    between 11:10PM and 11:30PM
    Reason For Report:
    'Due to our limited resources, we encourage players not to report single RDM offenses on the forum.'

then how else am i supose to report rauno for rdming me, and then very quickly handling his own report and just saying he had dna on me.

i killed * v * spirte, steamcommunity.com/id/french_faguette
    because he threw an incenary at a random guy who was standing in a corner by the walls, so i shot him with my deagle and killed him, then rauno sweeped after me and killed me instantly, which is rdm because i killed that guy fair, v sprite was doing the following : Randomly damaging or killing other players, with his incenary. that is RDM according to the !motd rules.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    everyone who was standing around when that went down, didnt get shadowplay to work​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey Blue Spaghetti Monster, thanks for taking the time to report me here on the forums I hope we can both learn something from this. This report is pretty simple, so I will keep my response short.

Here is the report you filed against me,
    [​IMG]
    below the report you can see the line where I took your DNA from *V* Sprite's body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So in short, you killed someone for throwing an incendiary grenade, nothing wrong with that. Later on that round (Pretty much right after you shot him but I didn't see you shoot him so I had to take DNA) I found his body and as he was innocent I took DNA and found out that you had killed him so I shot you.

I told you to read our rules in-game a couple of times but you still disagreed with my decision not to slay myself so I told you to go to the forums so here we are.

Tagging my admin @Dwardu for the verdict.

3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hi @Blue Spaghetti Monster,

Given all the evidence, it is clear that Rauno followed his protocol correctly and as clearly stated in our extended rules you can find and kill players with DNA on them assuming the DNA was taken from an Innocent/Detective body (for Innocent's/Detective's), to be honest this is actually a core basic of TTT itself.

Also, "then how else am i supose to report rauno for rdming me, and then very quickly handling his own report and just saying he had dna on me." Cases like these could easily be solved by simply messaging the staff member in question via the forums, of course the decision is ultimately yours as you can directly forum report him regardless. I would strongly suggest reading our rules along with our extended rules for the future.

In conclusion, I feel as though this report is Invalid as nothing rule breaking really happened here, if you want to ask me anything feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.