Invalid Report against Osmium

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by KleboldCuckold, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KleboldCuckold

KleboldCuckold New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Osmium
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:38611139
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:190172607
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    Sorry, don't know.
    Time of Occurence:
    My report occurred a bit before 6:40PM server time.
    Reason For Report:
    He evaded the rules by handling my report against himself. I was inno, he was detective. I was already proven (and had stated so in chat), then found a gauss rifle (again, stated so in chat, repeated that I was proven), but he killed me anyways. I reported him, explained what I just wrote, but his response was simply "you had a t weapon out". He then quickly took and closed the report against him. To be fair, I think he was the only mod on at the time, but it still seems like an abuse of power to handle reports against yourself.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Didn't manage to get any screenshots, just check the report logs I guess.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I have seen this and will post my evidence soon after staffing.

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey KleboldCuckold,

Here is the video of the situation that went down.

Here is the report
    [​IMG]

During that time, there was no other mod around.
    [​IMG]

With that, I will let @luna♥ to conclude this report against me.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  5. KleboldCuckold

KleboldCuckold New Member

6. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey there @KleboldCuckold. Thanks for making a report, it helps me gauge where my moderators have room to improve.

I'll start with the kill itself. Like you said and Osmium's video confirms, you were holding out a gauss rifle. By our rules, having out a t weapon is traitorous, even if you're proven. Whether or not Osmium knew you were proven or where you got the gauss rifle from, it's still traitorous to hold it out. Osmium was correct in not slaying himself here.

We generally don't allow staff members to handle reports against themselves if it can be helped. Since there were no other staff members on, Osmium was allowed to handle it himself, as otherwise nobody would've handled it. However I know Osmium well enough to trust that he wouldn't finish a valid report against himself without giving a slay.

So, if there's nothing else, I'll be marking this report invalid. Osmium was correct in both not slaying himself, and handling the report since no other staff members were on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.