Invalid Report against Opalium

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by nigel benn, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

Report or Appeal:

Username of the reported player:
    Opalium

Reason for Report:
    [​IMG]

Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont understand how thats a bannable offense

it wasnt abusive, agressive, or threatening

u couldve just remove the request instead of give warning/ban​

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

3. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

move to ttt or correct forum

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

This is the correct forum; Shoutbox reports.

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @habibi.

I warned you for that post since it's inappropriate. You were on a "spree" that day and after going the extra mile and letting you off some of the other "gems" you provided that day, I finally warned you for this one as it was already too much.
    As our forum policy goes, two active forum warning points automatically award you with a shiny new "banned" rank banner for a day. And this is what happened to you here.

Please avoid such behavior in the future. It really serves no purpose other than being a pain in the ass for both yourself and the staff.

That is all. I am tagging my fellow ab00sers @DieKasta and @HelixSpiral to decide my fate and hopefully not send me to demote-land.

Have a pleasant day/night.
    ~Opalaium

6. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

lol

7. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

i thought shitposts were allowed

8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

We can tolerate them sometimes. But when it comes after a spree of beauties like "Gay", "Jew", and "I will rape you", the bar drops a lot lower.

9. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

https://www.seriousgmod.com/members/jew.11064/
    his name is literally jew

and nothing wrong with being gay

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey @habibi,

Yesterday you went on a bit of a shitpost rampage and we figured it would not stop unless we intervened. I believe your actions fell under rule 4: Spamming
    [​IMG]
    My eyes were seeing exactly what Opal's were; if he hadn't of stepped in, I most likely would have.

Spamming/trolling, whether it be 10 or a million posts, can still be grounds for a valid warning point against you. While I would argue that what you said would not be quite enough to fire a ban your way by itself; it was definitely worth a warning point. But because you had already accumulated 1 warning point, it resulted in a ban.

Time flies and I'm glad to see you unbanned and back on the forums. I'm 100% open to talk to you about any concerns you may have regarding this report or your ban but for now, I'm gonna mark it invalid.

Thanks for reporting.

-Kasta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.