Completed Report against Noob999

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nitenox, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noob999
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:143478112
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55084417
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    67thway
    Which Round:
    5 rounds til map change
    Time of Occurence:
    1:55 AM-ish EST
    Reason For Report:
    While I, a detective, and the other detective were in the detective room, Noob managed to be pushed through the door enough to shoot us both. After doing this, while surrounded by people, he immediately used the !unstuck command on himself and was teleported away, giving no one the chance to react or kill him. Very bizarre. It would seem to me that no matter the circumstances, being able to teleport away from a crowd immediately after killing 2 detectives in front of all of them gives a very unfair advantage.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I don't really have any recorded evidence, but if you look a the logs it will be fairly obvious to see. Matt, the Trial mod, was the other detective with me so he was witness to this, but I'm not sure what his perspective was.

[​IMG]

All I really have is this screenshot, but it doesn't show much except the console at the time of the incident.​

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Nitenox. Sorry if you feel what happen was a bit unfair.
    I got stuck in the doorway when other players pushed me into the force field.
    I thought they had pushing me all the way inside when I shot you both.
    On find I was unable to move, I typed !unstuck noob999.
    I know this looks bad I can only apologise for my actions.

Tagging @wink This report is in his hands now.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Sorry for the delay on my end. After reviewing this situation, I can see your concerns regarding my admins actions in this case and agree that unstucking shortly after committing such a traitorous action isn't something we want to see from a member of the staff team. I'll have a conversation with noob on this topic; this shouldn't be an issue again.

Thanks for letting me know, hope you had a blessed weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.