Invalid Report against Noob999

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Janppa, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noob999
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    innocent motel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    8:30PM
    Reason For Report:
    Falsely slaying me for killing a player who attempted to get in t room. The player clearly walked towards the room and turned around to check if anyone is behind him and then stopped. Even if he didnt this would just be loopholing just to get people slain and he as an admin should warn the player in question for doing that but obviously he only warns people who he has grudge against.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

3. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Also i want to point out how u add slay 30 secs before the round starts without giving any chance to provide my recording or defend myself when u know very well i have them available when needed.
    [​IMG]

• Do not respond to appeals you are not involved in.
    Just my input, as you can see in janppa's video eventful was the only person around, I belive that the t room door could not have even been activated by anyone else unless they were in the t room, which they weren't.

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Janppa the player you killed was never in T room.
    If you had waited another second for him to walk into the T room you would of had a valid kill.

I leave shutting this report to my lead admin @Opalium

5. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Are we ignoring common sense here and apparently clearly walking towards t room is not enough to kill people this is just dumb. I know u cant kill people for activating traitor buttons even tho its super obvious but If you wait for someone to walk inside they can easily escape to the side teleports and the door closes behind them. This is just bad ruling and everyone should be able to kill people for walking towards open t rooms because its obvious whats their intent is

6. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

If the person isn't INSIDE the T room you CANNOT kill him. I once killed a person walking in to the T room and gotten slain. But that is indeed how it is suppose to be.

7. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

8. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya @Janppa

Sorry for the delay in handling this. I'll go ahead and handle this on Opal's behalf as he's been pretty wrapped up in this Christmas update.

@Noob999 is correct here. He never actually entered the traitor room- walking towards it simply isn't enough. Not matter how obvious it seems that they are going in to it. Common sense applies when you can deduce that someone has already committed a T-act, something which has not yet happened here. Because of this, the slay on you was valid. You can't kill someone for a traitorous act that they have not yet committed.

Let me know if you have anymore questions,
    HelixSpiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.