Invalid Report against Noctorious

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by skateass, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateass

skateass Banned

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noctorious
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft B5
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    He rdmed me for calling a jokingly calling a kos on a detective along with half the server. Noctorious then rdmed me outta nowhere and then banning me for mass rdm

your mods/admin are fucking cunts​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    the whole fucking server​

2. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello. I will respond in a moment

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have seen this.

5. You got slain because of this
    [​IMG]
    This
    [​IMG]
    And you KOS'd me in chat when I was a Detective, I mean it's like KOSing someone that is Innocent so yeah. Invalidating your report

You also damaged a Detective in the previous map, @Noctorious can suply this evidence.

6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello, and thank you for using our forum report system

I see this as a multi-part report, so for clarity I will go through the 3 RDMs that led to your ban, your harassment warning, your mute, and finally my valid kill on you.

Part 1: Mass RDM ban
    Your first slay was for randomly damaging a detective on dolls. You then reported him for killing you and did not believe that you shot him, despite me sending you a copy of the line multiple times:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your second RDM was you killing me out of spite because you don't like me.
    [​IMG]

Your third RDM was from a random discombob that killed another player and ruined their round. This third RDM led to your mass RDM ban.
    [​IMG]

In conclusion of part 1, I believe the mass RDM ban is valid.

PART 2: Harassment Warning
    I gave you a harassment warning after getting tired of your abusive language towards me on Dolls.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In conclusion of part 2, I believe I was in my right to issue a warning of harassment for your abusive language towards me.

PART 3: Your Mute

This is rather simple, you were spamming in chat and I muted and warned you for it.
    [​IMG]

In conclusion of part 4, I believe that your chat spam was against the rules of chat spam and that warranted a mute.

PART 4: My Kill on You
    I killed you for the reason of calling a KOS on a detective as soon as the round started. I shown in our MOTD, calling a KOS on a Detective is a Traitorous act and you can be killed for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In conclusion to part 4, I believe I was in my right to kill you for KOSing a detective. I could not tell if it was in jest, you never said it was a joke. This was the only time in my entire time on the server that I killed you when I wasn't a T.

If there are any other reports, slays, or any other action I took you wish for me to explain please let me know. At this time though I will allow @Jabba the Slut the best admin to finish this report as it stands.

7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I've read over all the evidence provided by my moderator, @Noctorious , and I see no wrong doing.

You mass RDM'd and got banned.
    You harassed and got warned.
    You spammed and got muted.
    You called a false kos and got killed.

Report: INVALID.

DM me if you disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.