Invalid Report against Noctorious

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by skateass, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateass

skateass New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noctorious
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft B5
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    He rdmed me for calling a jokingly calling a kos on a detective along with half the server. Noctorious then rdmed me outta nowhere and then banning me for mass rdm

your mods/admin are fucking cunts​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    the whole fucking server​

2. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army Moderator VIP+ Emerald

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare Moderator VIP Emerald

Hello. I will respond in a moment

4. Jabba the Jolly Slut

Jabba the Jolly Slut #FFA500 Administrator VIP

I have seen this.

5. GusyNeitor

GusyNeitor Active Member

You got slain because of this
    [​IMG]
    This
    [​IMG]
    And you KOS'd me in chat when I was a Detective, I mean it's like KOSing someone that is Innocent so yeah. Invalidating your report

You also damaged a Detective in the previous map, @Noctorious can suply this evidence.

6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare Moderator VIP Emerald

Hello, and thank you for using our forum report system

I see this as a multi-part report, so for clarity I will go through the 3 RDMs that led to your ban, your harassment warning, your mute, and finally my valid kill on you.

Part 1: Mass RDM ban
    Your first slay was for randomly damaging a detective on dolls. You then reported him for killing you and did not believe that you shot him, despite me sending you a copy of the line multiple times:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your second RDM was you killing me out of spite because you don't like me.
    [​IMG]

Your third RDM was from a random discombob that killed another player and ruined their round. This third RDM led to your mass RDM ban.
    [​IMG]

In conclusion of part 1, I believe the mass RDM ban is valid.

PART 2: Harassment Warning
    I gave you a harassment warning after getting tired of your abusive language towards me on Dolls.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In conclusion of part 2, I believe I was in my right to issue a warning of harassment for your abusive language towards me.

PART 3: Your Mute

This is rather simple, you were spamming in chat and I muted and warned you for it.
    [​IMG]

In conclusion of part 4, I believe that your chat spam was against the rules of chat spam and that warranted a mute.

PART 4: My Kill on You
    I killed you for the reason of calling a KOS on a detective as soon as the round started. I shown in our MOTD, calling a KOS on a Detective is a Traitorous act and you can be killed for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In conclusion to part 4, I believe I was in my right to kill you for KOSing a detective. I could not tell if it was in jest, you never said it was a joke. This was the only time in my entire time on the server that I killed you when I wasn't a T.

If there are any other reports, slays, or any other action I took you wish for me to explain please let me know. At this time though I will allow @Jabba the Slut the best admin to finish this report as it stands.

7. Jabba the Jolly Slut

Jabba the Jolly Slut #FFA500 Administrator VIP

I've read over all the evidence provided by my moderator, @Noctorious , and I see no wrong doing.

You mass RDM'd and got banned.
    You harassed and got warned.
    You spammed and got muted.
    You called a false kos and got killed.

Report: INVALID.

DM me if you disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.