Completed Report against Nefarious

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by s1rcool, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Nefarious
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    innocentmotel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    The time is now 10:40 PM.
    Reason For Report:
    Opening an Admin Conversation in the middle of a game where I was alive and I was a Traitor, during a gunfight. He opens it and I had to close it during the gunfight, ruining my gameplay. I confront him about it, asking why he opened it, he puts the blame on the TMOD claiming the TMOD opened it, not him. However, I have screenshots proving otherwise.

Whats with the need to Lie, Nefarious?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. s1rcool

3. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

I have seen this and will provide my evidence as soon as possible.

4. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hi S1rcool! Thank you for reporting me since this will help me improve!

As I double checked my recording earlier, I found out that I accidentally misclicked the open chat button of your report and I assumed it was one of the trial moderators that I was training since I let them verify any confusing situations to the players. As you can see in the picture below, it was progressed by Rabbit and it was also color red which means me/him opened a chat. With that, I assumed it was him that opened a chat to ask some questions about the report. I'm not lying to get out from any punishments and just like I said earlier, even if its the trial mod's fault, I should be the one you're reporting since I'm responsible for their actions.
    [​IMG]

With all that being said, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that occurred due to this misunderstanding. I accept any punishments that will be given to me since it's clearly my fault and also would be slaying myself for ruining your game.

I'll be tagging my admin @Solar for his verdict.

5. s1rcool

Yeah, Solar don't close the report just yet I need to ask more stuff.
    First of all, since you record your gameplay as I can see, can you show us the part where you claim to "misclick". If you open the chat, it displays in the middle of your screen, I doubt that you did not notice that, pretty hard to not notice ey mate? Its odd how the former report against you, you posted a Video, here you posted a screenshot.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  6. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Sorry for the delay but here's the video.

As you can see I was about to click the death scene of your report but I misclicked the button for the open chat. I exited it and thought that it was already out and opened the report of Ninja to check the conclusion of Ashes. The next map, I messaged you on why you killed Keatrix since I was about to check if Rabbit asked about the report . That's the only time that I knew about the opened chat box because you have confronted me about it and I instantly assumed that Rabbit was the one who opened it and I told him what was about to happen with me and him.

You messaged me again and asked me if I was the one to open it and I said no since I don't remember opening a chat box with you and I also told you that its okay if you report me for the actions of the trial moderator that I was training since I'm liable if they did make mistakes. After you told me about it, I suggested and talked to the 2 trial mods again about the situation where in we shouldn't open a chat if players were in-game since it can ruin their game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that this have caused you.

7. s1rcool

At that moment when you misclicked, you didn't notice the pop up on the middle of your screen? You did and I know so because you reacted once you saw the pop up, you closed it by clicking X on the top right. Then why did you say that you didn't open it when I asked you about it? It was a "misclick" I get it, but why did you deny that it was you who did it?
    My point being, you still lied about it.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  8. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

After seeing both sides of this report, I'll be marking this report VALID.

My moderator made a mistake in utilizing one of the tools the staff team uses thus she will be serving a slay due to this. Please do note that this is an honest mistake by my moderator and instances like this are few and far between. I hope you do not hold this as a personal attack.

Another thing is that, reports against staff are made so that improvements can be made and weak points be recognized. They can be made in a civil way; no need for an aura of arrogance and condescendance.

Thank you and have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.