Completed Report against MrRalgoman ; Jamie-trading knife+skins

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BioHazard, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BioHazard

BioHazard VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    MrRalgoman ; Jamie-trading knife+skins
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:33162255 ; STEAM_0:1:58009824
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:11088274
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Camel / Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    4 from map change
    Time of Occurence:
    1:30 PM EST, and about an hour or so earlier
    Reason For Report:
    Ralgoman ghosted to me on an earlier map that someone next to me was a traitor. Then later on, on the map innocent motel he was clearly metagaming with Jamie. Both were in the t room not shooting eachother (Ralgo was a traitor) and jamie was killing other traitors in the T room (me being one of them). Ralgo stood there as I was killed by jamie in the T room. My video was recorded shortly after that happened. Screenshot is also included of the ghosting. He also did some rdming which @Super Unhappy Face :( witnessed. Regulars on this server should know better.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  2. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

I was/ still am on the server with this player. this video will show him openly rdm a Detetive.

thi This video will show the player Jamie-trading knife+skins start to shoot at MrRalgoman and after jamie seee who it is, he stops shooting.

3. Sickle

Sickle The Fat Man VIP

I can attest to the meta gaming as well. During the round you saw that i was the one who had to kill Jamie in the T room. The next round over he did the same thing but did end up killing Jamie but with an Frag. Though he was not intending to since he was trying to get out the T room. I dont have much then a 6 second clip on this It wont do much but its still somthing i guess lol.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Thanks for the clips!

These two players have been banned for Metagaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.