Invalid Report against MoistDoge

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harry Potter, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I don't see him in the game during this time, so if he wasn't in the game, as your logs provide, you should keep it out.

2. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Ok. i deleted it

3. Chastity4lyfe

ALright so W1 logs are down currently, and I'm not able to get to these rounds currently. I'm going to give this a day and go back tomorrow BUT I will say, almost all of these look like crossfire or WvW situations where he's shooting someone after someone else shot. As it seems we are unsure as to if there was or was not a kos, and I have no way of knowing that, that's what i'm leaning towards.

4. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

Uhm I was actually there when this happend, I can vouch for Harry. I was in spectator eating when it all happend.

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

If you recall, Later in this thread, @WintrPlays Claimed that @Harry Potter was falsely KOSed. If @WintrPlays 's Claim is correct (I don't remember the incident), In the logs, It seems that me shooting Ifavila was crossfire while trying to shoot @Harry Potter . Ifavila {Confused] Continued to shoot me thus, I executed him. Xaxago was somewhere in the mess and did something traitorous so I killed him also. This seems to make more sense in my POV.

6. Harry Potter

Most likely this will be WvW as so many theory's are being passed around. But I don't recall being kosed

7. Harry Potter

And also if I was kosed why would you damage me a little and than stop. There was a solid 3 seaconds before xango shot me

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  8. Hyper ✿

I was chasing you up that hallway from the main spawn

9. Hyper ✿

Xaxago killed you, I killed him cause he killed an innocent--He was a traitor. Ifavila started shooting me because I shot him in crossfire while trying to shoot you so I finished him off

10. Harry Potter

So as said above you don't remember the incident and than
    so all of a sudden you know exactly what happened now I'm not a expert but it appears like you attempting to force a WvW situation by lieing

11. Harry Potter

12. Harry Potter

The exact location of where you shot me ad ifavila was while me and him were standing on the room door at spawn

13. Chastity4lyfe

I did check logs again yesterday and they were not updated just yet, so unfortunately I will be keeping this open until tomorrow, and if by then, the logs aren't updated, this will be denied and closed.

As far as the conversation between you two, I do find it odd that you all of a sudden know what happened and where @Moist Doge , but it definitely does sound like there's information missing and I can't ban anyone with missing info. So unless either of you have the chat logs, this will have to be closed even without the logs.

14. Hyper ✿

WintrPlays's comment seemed to refresh my memory. I do not remember killing Harry and Ifavila but I portrayed a scenario that would make the most sense for me. I always kill people with reasons and with that explanation, there was a reason for everyone.

15. Chastity4lyfe

Old logs finally updated. All my logs show are similar to what you have here, as far as I can tell, there's possible RDM, but with there being a possible KOS here and we don't know if that was there or not, this report will be found invalid. @Harry Potter Thank you for reporting, we really appreciate you looking out for the servers when we aren't available. Any questions, let me know!

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.