Invalid Report against MoistDoge

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harry Potter, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    MoistDoge
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:46397888
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    innocent motel
    Which Round:
    across 2 rounds so i frogot which ones
    Time of Occurence:
    10;30
    Reason For Report:
    mass rdm across multiple rounds @Moist Doge with no staff on​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Harry Potter

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I'd like to add that I would never intentionally RDM, Let alone Mass RDM. Secondly, Your spoiler shows me killing malificer. As you can see before WintrPlays was shooting at him also. These damage logs don't show shooting so it would probably be the case. I do not recall this but if you ask anyone I play with (eg. Sickle) or if you play with me long enough, you will learn that I kill people for even the slightest traitorous acts. I am now aware of this case and if you have any questions, you are welcome to ask me via my steam: Moist Doge.

4. Harry Potter

Did you look at all the spoilers? If not here I'll tell you if you look at log 2 (bottom 1) it shows you damaging me and ifavilia me for 30 dmg and ifavilia for 11 clearly shows in the logs neither me or ifavilia did anything traitorous whether or not it was a accident is a different story but like the famous sttt staff quote goes "Accidental rdm is still rdm"

5. Harry Potter

@Sickle if he chooses to reply with evidence and or as your witness

6. Hyper ✿

I'm not about dwelling on this, I have better stuff to do, and I'm sure you do too other than trying to get me banned.

7. Harry Potter

So just asking do you have any recollection of the events. I have a vivid memories as I recall you shot me and ifavilia and you immediately apologized to me and him so I was cool with what happen until I notice that you from the logs I can see you have rdmed not just me. And given the you history as a troll I decided to not forgive the Rdms ( I'm aware you can't forgive Rdms but there were no staff online) @Moist Doge

8. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I will handle this report later this afternoon, that gives both @Sickle and @Moist Doge to explain a bit more of their side before I make my verdict.

9. Chastity4lyfe

10. Sickle

Sickle The Fat Man VIP

I i play with @Moist Doge just about every day and on the rare occasions he does RDM there is almost always a reason behind it. I do understand @Harry Potter that the damage logs do show the case of an RDM but, and im not trying to loophole for who ever is reading this, 1. this was done at a long enough distance that noone, including me, dont really remember this happened; 2. Too much information is missing the the logs you have to say that it was not a case of unided bodies for t baiting or anything like that since we only see your damage logs, so i thank you @Chastity4lyfe for looking into it; and 3. I would understand if it was a case of RDM ok but mass RDM is stretching it a bit far since one its two innos in one round and only evidence for one round which has me notate it under just RDM and it anything unintentional RDM. My input in this is if this is a case of RDM let the punishment come out but to defend a friend i say a few slays if anything since @Moist Doge is not known, as i have seen as i played with him, to RDM just casue. I leave it in your capable hands @Chastity4lyfe :)

11. Hyper ✿

Above, Sickle has quite explained my mind and thoughts on this case. I would be happy to take slays or if neccasary even the ban. If all evidence leads to it, I'm all for it. The one thing I'm worried about is my record which will suffer because of it but I trust in your capabilities @Chastity4lyfe And that you will judicate accordingly. I have also added you @Chastity4lyfe if you have any further questions.

12. Harry Potter

Long distance? do you mean range or when this happened

13. Hyper ✿

Yes

14. I have something to post to Dont ban yet

15. Ok so I think I remeber this and if I do remeber it correctly in the cituation with harry potter and Ifavila it was a case of false kos as was some more idk if they are included in this specific report or of they are but he killed quite a bit of people for this when no one else remembered it or cared to look. But in the case of favila was false kos and the other guy was crossfire. Hopefully this helps!

16. Harry Potter

Wrong Situation but thanks I remember that time

17. Hyper ✿

WintrPlays, You don't hate me!!!!!!:banhappy: <3 <3 <3

18. Chastity4lyfe

I will look at the old logs and give my verdict. Thanks for the information guys.

19. Hyper ✿

Wheres "bad spelling" rating when you need it xD

20. Harry Potter

Not really needed in reports as they dont pertain to the issue at hand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.