Invalid Report against milo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    milo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:147677792

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    skycraft
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:37
    Reason For Report:
    slained me for not knowing what a grace period is?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i was slained for no reason and milo might lie about it​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP+ Silver

@Milo and her admin @Machinekiller00 will respond when they can.

In the meantime, thanks for being patient!

3. Salem

Salem VIP

Hello Fizzy thank you for taking the time to report me as I suggested. I'll hop right into this.

For clarification I did not slay you due to you not knowing was grace period is, in fact after issuing the slay I as well as another player even tried to tell you why you were being slain and how that was connected with grace period.

here's the report I received:
    [​IMG]

Just looking at the report I figured it was definitely confusion since It was a case of you witnessing an innocent killing a T which you didn't realize was the case.

However, after looking into the logs you can see underneath the report, you see that you killed Sharp 7 seconds after he ided the body of the traitor. There is a 5 second grace period in which the kill would not be your fault due to confusion- however you did not start shooting until 7 seconds which is passed that grace period and to the point it would be visible trhe person Sharp killed was a T and that he was proven.

You or another player mentioned in chat that it doesn't show that rule, and you said you weren't aware of it. Unfortunately much like accidental rdm where an innocent accidentally hits someone with their crowbar instead of pushing them- the fault is still on who damaged/killed the player despite them being unaware of the rule in place.

[​IMG]

As previously stated I did not slay you due to you not knowing what this rule was, but because of the rule itself and how you in fact were outside of the grace period that is given .

If you wish to look at our extended rules I will link it here. And hopefully I explained my reasoning in slaying you a bit better than I could on the server.

I will leave the verdict up to my administrator @Machinekiller00 seeing as this is all I really have to say. Thank you again for reporting as it helps me as a moderator learn where I need to improve on my job.

Have a great day

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hey fizzythefishy, thanks for making a report.

I have read everything that Milo has said, and she followed the correct protocol. As she already explained to you, there is a 5 second grace period after a person kills a Traitor and identifies it. This is so that when someone kills a T, there are 5 seconds that another person has in case they are confused and they were too quick to shoot. If your kill was within the 5 seconds after him identifying the body then it wouldn't have been rdm since you could have easily confused him killing an inno. But since he identified it and you started shooting 7 seconds afterwards. That's past the grace period, and that would be enough time for you to realize that he had killed a traitor. With that being said Milo did the correct thing by slaying you. If you have any more questions then feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums. Thank you, and have a good day.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.