Completed Report against mcnuggie

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by saverickandroll, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    mcnuggie
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:35271590
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:82440060
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Lego
    Which Round:
    multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    approx 2:15am server time
    Reason For Report:
    Generally harrassing players, screaming into his mic, general edgy kid stuff and ghosting by pming players who the T was who shot him, rdming etc​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I'll upload a screenshot of his pm in one sec, players online are @SavannahBananaGaming @Python~

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Do you have any more evidence of the ghosting? I came on and ended up banning this player for RDM and Leave 2nd.

3. he pm'd multiple people at the time, I believe the guy in the server at the time called Wraith was pm'd also but i have no idea if he is on the forums..

4. Peach

I just talked to Wraith, says he doesn't have any evidence of the ghosting.

I'll leave this thread open for a bit in case @Python~ or @SavannahBananaGaming have any evidence to add. If not it will be closed and marked completed since the RDM related offenses have been taken care of.
    Thanks for reporting!

~
    Peach

5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I can confirm that Wraith said he got a message from mcnuggie one round while he was alive and said it was ghosting, and I find it weird that he's now claiming that he wasn't.

Caboose was a T that round as well and wasn't said at the time that Wraith had said he got the message

I wasn't recording tho. Usually a screenshot like what Becca posted is enough to prove ghosting occurred

6. Peach

I Should clarify what I meant when I said I talked to Wraith. Wraith does indeed claim that mcnuggie ghosted to him, however he said he doesn't have any evidence to provide other than his word, such as screen shots or video evidence.

While that image is a bit suspicious, I'm afraid it doesn't show enough for a ghosting ban. Since it doesn't include anything other than one line of text. To ban for ghosting I would need proof that Caboose really was a traitor that round, and still alive at the time the message was sent. As well as proof that the players that he was messaging were alive at the time the message was sent. A video or screen shot of the message next to the tab menu would be enough.

7. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I can confirm that he was indeed harassing and screaming into his mic. I didn't record it.
    I'm just going to tag @EpicWolf~ he might have been recording.

8. EpicWolf~

EpicWolf~ Supporter

I am sorry @SavannahBananaGaming, After watching like 19 Time-Shift videos I made I don't think I recorded it.

Even I am recording overtime I am saving only like 2 minutes from past what happen. Usually in case when someone RDM.

So I think I won't be really usefull here. Sorry Savannah.

9. Peach

Since there seems to be no more evidence involving the ghosting portion of this report I will be concluding it, and marking it as completed.

Thanks for taking the time to make this report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.