Invalid Report against [LZ] crown

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by fizzythefishy, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    [LZ] crown
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraft city
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    7:39
    Reason For Report:
    he slayed for someone pushing me with a prop which states in the ruleswhich he ovisly dosent know.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    • Throwing props at a high velocity in the general direction of players.
    • Pushing people around/getting close to players while carrying explosive props.
    • Pushing players close to ledges or near anywhere they can take damage.
    • Pushing players off ledges to a point where they take fall damage.
    • Killing/damaging players with props.

2. Salem

Salem VIP

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will await my moderator's response.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@fizzythefishy

Thank you for your report on me. Now let's discuss the reason behind why you were slain.

You were playing on minecraftcity when I saw a report on you, which will be shown in the video below. In your response, you basically copied and pasted the prop rules taken from the extended rules. Now here's the thing: the death shows nothing that could have broken either of these rules (you were simply being pushed a small distance) and when I asked you (as shown in the video) whether you were damaged from the prop pushing, you admitted that you weren't damaged by it. As a result, I chose to give you the slay because you can't kill anyone for simply pushing you until you take a small amount of damage from these attempts. Below the video will also include some screenshots of my conversations with you after the video.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Let's go over what actually happened in your situation since you copied and pasted the traitorous acts portion of the Extended Rules.
    Because of all of this, your actions were found to be RDM. This is why you were slain. You chose to respond by threatening to report me and say quite a few things that I won't say on this response in order to save you some face. My admin, @Sith Master, will finish this off.

Sincerely,
    Crown

5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @fizzythefishy, thank you for taking the time to report my moderator.

I don't have much to say in this report due to Crown summing it up very well. As shown in the video provided, the deathscene illustrated that zero of the requirements were met to justify killing the player. Thus making my moderator's issued slay correct.
    This report has been found invalid, if you have any questions or comments regarding this report, please inbox me over the forums.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.