Invalid Report against Lars

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by teler, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teler

teler New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Lars
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:53134773
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104977215
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_mc_island17
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    So Lars decides to make a report on me for rdming another playing but the person I rdmed didn't want to make a report on me. So when he reports me in the report he pastes the damage logs in and asked me why. I said "he didn't make the report so therefor you should not be reporting me he should." Then he give me a slay for rdm. There was no reason to this.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Cyclops Balls
    Asher Baxter​

2. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

Hi teller, i will deal with this right away.

Also your friends
    Cyclops balls
    Asher Baxter.
    You should add to this report if you have something relevant to this report, otherwise please do a 2nd report :)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Also tagging @banos lars admin currently.

4. jack-o-larstern

Hello @teler
    Your report is about me doing unreported damage that the player didn't report.

First off i would like to point out where this started. I reported you for a simple rdm where you pushed a player off. You told me that i cannot report you and slay you if the player doesen't.

upload_2018-10-18_0-7-28.png

actually you are wrong. after telling you you decided to be rude.
    upload_2018-10-18_0-3-46.png
    I reported you multiple times for unreported damage, because even damage that isn't reported is still rdm.

These are reports you made related to this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The list just goes on from here, you being rude and making threats about me. so i dont think it will be needed that since you actually decided to report this here.
    I actually have recordings off you nonstop being rude over mic and provoking me asking what racial slurs are. even spamming it out in chat. but that is not relevant at the moment.

i'm going to give the word to @banos to conclude on this. and in the meantime im going to keep it closed.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  5. teler

teler New Member

Hmm threats?
    Racial slurs?
    The main thing is that you reported me for someone who didn't want to. Then gave me an autoslay.

6. teler

teler New Member

I was not using the "racial slur" in a derogative manner

7. jack-o-larstern

i'm going to lock this for now for @banos to conclude on it, if you have more to add please message @banos and/or me with the evidence or ask any staff member to unlock this.

8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Sorry for the delay on my end. My parents, whomst I am visiting this weekend, have grade F- internet at their house(thankfully they are moving this month). I’ll do my best to handle this either today or tomorrow; thanks for the patience. Feel free to pm if there’s anything to add to this.

9. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey Teler, hope this week has treated you nicely.

This is pretty open and close to be honest; moderators have the ability/authority/self derived right from the sgm constitution to investigate suspicous damagelogs further to confirm potential rdm cases. This is indeed rdm, any amount of damage can be considered rdm on our servers, 'attempted rdm' isn't an applicable concept in our community for this situation.

Regardless of verdict, thanks for taking the time to bring this case to me, as this may be used for a learning experience for all parties involved.

~banos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.