Invalid Report against John Redcorn silencer (god???)

Discussion in 'Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by john redcorn, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    John Redcorn silencer (god???)
    UUID of Staff/Player:
    John redcorn does not know
    Your In Game Nickname:
    homiephobic
    Time of Occurrence:
    12:30
    Reason for Report:
    a​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    today, in the land where the Buffalo run free, I was called a “twink” in shoutbox” by @Femboy Gaming 420 . whilst I do not wish ill on him, I really don’t like being called a gay slur. I explained to him that slur offends me so much, I’d even entertain another gay slur would be more favorable to be called (censored). I did this all in a self referential way, in which no one was actually being called mean names, to enlightenment femboy on how much that word hurts me.

my message vanished, and I do not know why, I do not know who, I do not know how. I wish to solve this mystery so I can return to rejoicing with the Buffalo. If I must be silenced, silence the harmful slur used against John redcorn as well.

i invited the staff member who silenced me to handle this privately. Not a peep, no communication. If you must silence me and my people, please let me know why you are taking action​

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2021
  2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Your message was deleted because it included slurs. If you'd like I can PM you the evidence.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.