Completed Report against john redcorn abuse enabler "FroggoDoggo"

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by john redcorn, May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    john redcorn abuse enabler "FroggoDoggo"
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:71084878
    Your Steam ID:
    john redcorn
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    lifetheroof
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    8:00 (on a half moon in may)
    Reason For Report:
    i was slain in cold blood with with froggo on server

i suffered verbal attacks on my people https://prnt.sc/12ttepm

(i also reminded him in voice about the pm last map) i did not hear back at all, waited 6 moons (until the report disappeared) https://prnt.sc/12tulrs
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    god​

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

3. Frogdoggo

Frogdoggo Member

Hello This Is Frog And I will Be reposnding to this. So First I'd like to say that i did see your Pm's which were I believe were at the map change to nipper house. I'd like to address the Pms about the Rude comments first I did have a conversation with Tay about not calling you that and his rude comments. As far as i saw he stopped right after I talked to him about it.

Now The report that you made on Tay I do remmber it coming in but right after the talk i had with tay i had to go afk and i didnt notice the report from that map i am sorry that i didnt get to it.

I would Never allow someone to target someone on the server I did take you pms seriously and I did handle them i do apologies that i didnt get to the RDM report that you made this is my bad.

FrogDoggo

Attached Files:

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

John Redcorn would not included the verbal attacks against his people if the bounty of the land whispered ever so lovingly that it was handled into my heart

just tell me next time lol

5. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

Hiya,
    Based on the video, I have gone and applied 2 slays to Tay's ID for targeted RDM. This part of the report is valid.
    upload_2021-5-12_0-46-18.png

Based on the screenshots, I believe that Frog correctly handled the harassment report in a timely and respectful fashion. This part of the report is invalid, but as a piece of advice to @Frogdoggo, it's good to give people confirmation that you've handled a report they've DMed you about.

With regards to not handling the RDM report, I have spoken to Frog about being more diligent about checking for reports at the end of each round (and taking screenshots of every report). When you've got a rowdy server, things sometimes slip through the cracks. Although this was negligent, I don't believe it was malicious or egregious enough to warrant action further than the conversation I had with Frog about this. This part of the report is valid.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on the forums or via Discord.
    ~Pierogi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.