Invalid Report against Jabba

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Grumble, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    N/A
    Your Steam ID:
    N/A
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    N/A
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:
    N/A
    Reason For Report:
    I usually never report on here but fuck me this is ridiculous.

So I was warned on here for "Spamming" in off topic by making a thread with one picture in it and got a warning point for it.

Yeah pretty simple but that's bullshit so can someone handle this other than Jabba. Thanks.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I've seen this. You were warned for making a spam post. (Shitpost).

I'll respond in more detail shortly.

3. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Shitpost? Might as well deleted half of offtopic then give those people warning points.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Alright so earlier today I closed a political thread that was getting out of hand. Users were directed to continue any political discussions on our #political Discord channel.

After that a user posted a status about it on their profile.

You took their status and made it the title of your post. The only substance of your post was a picture saying, "I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION. STILL VOTING TRUMP."

So it was warned for being a shitpost.

@Lordyhgm to conclude.

5. Grumble

Grumble VIP

So its ok to say "Thread was closed, Roz got mad, his poor free speech getting stifled, was also blamed, his troll hype man riding his dick, take a seat."

but my thread isn't allowed? I hope Robo got a warn for his status.

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight just commenting to say that I'll be looking at this later.

7. Grumble

Grumble VIP

8. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight yeah, been busy recently so not been able to commit to anything for long periods of time, back to normal.

The political thread was closed in much the same vein as previous iterations and several people received warnings, informal or formal, in the process of which one was given to you for your continuation of the behaviour. We don't allow shitposts but have a large leeway for those good-intentioned or non-malicious (see Off-topic); your post was related to the closure of the thread and followed the reason for its closure.

Jabba warned for a spam/shitpost and I don't see much reason to overrules his judgement here.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.