Completed Report against jabba

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nikki, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    jabba
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    richland
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    i was slain for memeing in a report, i had dna on the guy i killed and Jabba knew this and slayed me anyway​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Yeah give me a minute to upload my evidence.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

So you got reported by ClickZap for RDM.

Your response was that he was a dumb idiot noob who was buying items in the traitor menu.

I noticed you had his DNA before you responded and assumed that would be your answer, instead you chose to meme.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We got off the report response 95% percent of the time, unless the response is unclear and we need more information.

Your response wasn't unclear, so I decided to bind you to it, and slay you for a kill on suspicion.

@Pacifist

5. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

you decided to slay me for memeing and not for killing on suspicision because you knew that i had a valid reason to kill this guy, before i even responded you knew that i had dna.

this is a slay purely cuz i did a little meme which is BS

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I probably would have just taken the slay off. No reason to be that overly cruel simply because nilz likes to meme. That being said, Jabba went by the report response like he would with any other player. It isn't his fault that he can't understand jokes.

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I've thought about this a bit and I've decided to reconsider. Jabba knew the reason nilz made the kill, knew that it wasn't rdm, but still applied the slay on a technicality. I do not believe that this is behavior that the staff team should be showcasing as it is toxic to the regulars that play on here on the daily. That being said, users should be giving the most accurate response to reports. Memes and such shouldn't be commonplace. I think going off the response to a report should only be done if the person is clearly trying to promote a bs story to avoid a slay. In this case, Jabba already confirmed nilz's second story, so there is no reason for such a slay.

Thank you for your patience here. Jabba will take a slay in game for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.