Invalid Report against Jabba the Slut

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Racerboy, Dec 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Jabba the Slut
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:67243880
    Your Steam ID:
    don't need it b/c i'm right
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    last
    Time of Occurence:
    dunno i can't read digital clocks
    Reason For Report:
    Inadequate effort in handling of report.

I get it was the last round of the map, but that doesn't mean all death scenes should be disregarded. This is unfair to players and would mean that any RDM committed in such a way that it requires a deathscene is acceptable and not punishable on the last round of any map. And the result should not hinge on how quickly the person responds to my report, which was submitted as soon as I died which was right after the round started.

The best angle on that area without falling off shows that he would have been unable to see the inner corner of the ledge. In my video, my gun would be hanging out past my player model and overhang the same inner corner of the ledge, which as shown, is not visible to people on the bookshelf.

So I don't think there's any way from that angle he could have seen the hand on my gun to identify it as me.

@Jabba the Jolly Slut
    @Pacifist
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I've seen this. Also tagging my Lead Admin, @Pacifist .

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

So I'm gonna break this down into two sections.
    • The kill business.
    • And the "Inadequate effort in handling of report." business.
    As for the kill, as I said, we did not catch the deathscene. And from your video, we can't see Dancing's POV.

It is entirely possible he saw you shoot him, as I'll demonstrate below. He could have been perched here, saw you, then just walk over the ledge onto the bookshelf and kill you.

[​IMG]

While it isn't very likely that is what happened, it is still possible. You would be pissed if I slayed you for something that you weren't likely to see, even if it's possible you could have.

As for the inadequate effort on my part, here's a video of the report coming in, to my actions between then and map change. I handled a report against a player, fixed a mistake from that report, then moved to check chat to try and see why the player was still complaining. While I was doing so, the map changed. At the very end you'll see me giving the remaining reports a quick read before map change.

https://streamable.com/wbhal

I think that sums up my side of this. Tagging my Lead again, @Pacifist .

5. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

That's fair, was just curious at what the outcome of this would be. Forgot about that ledge and didn't consider it a possibility

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Yeah, everything Jabba says here is correct. The report has to be word vs word because we aren't sure where Dancing was at the time you killed that guy. He may have been able to see it, and then just moved to the bookshelf. While that is probably not what happened, we have no way of telling for sure. Personally? I bet you he just killed you based off the fact that you had an Ak, considering he waits until you pull your Ak out. Yet, that isn't enough for us to slay. The report is word vs word, and I believe that Jabba wasn't avoiding it or anything, he seems to have been pre-occupied. That being said, get faster dude like seriously watching you try to slay gus was painful @Jabba the Jolly Slut ]

This report is invalid. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.